Dir(Isaaq) budget for 2016 is more than Hawiye Budget kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hawiye should ban corruption!

How can Hargeisa Budget be more than Xamar Budget?

Ofcourse corruption!

Kuddos to Beesha Habro Isaaq bint Dir. For a small subclan in Dir they know how to manage money.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Dir doesn't exist.Just one of those fake history created during Siad Barres time.
Dir wasn't created in Siad Barres time. If you don't believe in Dir that's up to you, but don'' come running with that bullshit.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Dir wasn't created in Siad Barres time. If you don't believe in Dir that's up to you, but don'' come running with that bullshit.
Ok the idea of dir might be older but the idea that Isaaq is a part of "Dir" is a modern concept.No Isaaq believes that not my grandfather not his father also.Isaaq being Dir is some bs.We are just Isaaq

waraabe

Your superior
hiwiye aint that corrupt, it is just poor and unemployed.

Remember they only tax Hargeisa too:chrisfreshhah:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ok the idea of dir might be older but the idea that Isaaq is a part of "Dir" is a modern concept.No Isaaq believes that not my grandfather not his father also.Isaaq being Dir is some bs.We are just Isaaq

Cool

Normally if you tell a Isa he is Dir he will reply? What is that? Or a Samaroon or a Isaaq they will give the same answer.

Dir is the future. It's a feasible system.

Waranle tell that to the Isaaqs that claim it. Not me. I have a theory that when Isaaq is minority or laangaab in a area he claims the Dir banner. The Habar Yoonis have a lot ties in the south. There Damal Muuse subclan in Mudug and Bari was nicknamed Dir Rooble before the Somali Republic was even formed.

waraabe

Your superior
Cool

Normally if you tell a Isa he is Dir he will reply? What is that? Or a Samaroon or a Isaaq they will give the same answer.

Dir is the future. It's a feasible system.

Waranle tell that to the Isaaqs that claim it. Not me. I have a theory that when Isaaq is minority or laangaab in a area he claims the Dir banner. The Habar Yoonis have a lot ties in the south. There Damal Muuse subclan in Mudug and Bari was nicknamed Dir Rooble before the Somali Republic was even formed.

Isaaq aint dir. it is true isaaq married dir females but isaaq isn't dir. It is a new thing that anti isaaq folk say since 2000.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Isaaq aint dir. it is true isaaq married dir females but isaaq isn't dir. It is a new thing that anti isaaq folk say since 2000.
Well you need to destroy those anti-Isaaq folks among yourselves as you put it

Since 2000 lmfao.

The joke is on you everyone marries Isaaq women. Darood men marry your women in the many , cause they say you need a Dir naag to create a Boqor.

waraabe

Your superior
Well you need to destroy those anti-Isaaq folks among yourselves as you put it

Since 2000 lmfao.

The joke is on you everyone marries Isaaq women. Darood men marry your women in the many , cause they say you need a Dir naag to create a Boqor.

familiar with the term dir ama darod, it was bullshit spewed by darod when siyaad was in power. No one claims dir unless it is few hungry niggas who do it to get money from nicolas kay and they aren't allowed to come back to somaliland

deluded dir claiming us as usual. It isn't our fault your people are laangab. And yes, darod marry from isaaq and isaaq marries from darod. No need to get jealous because we are not interested in dir masaakin .

this is the thanks we get for treating them better then hawiye

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
deluded dir claiming us as usual. It isn't our fault your people are laangab. And yes, darod marry from isaaq and isaaq marries from darod. No need to get jealous because we are not interested in dir masaakin .

this is the thanks we get for treating them better then hawiye
Nobody is claiming you s. You have deluded yourselves. Someway along history. We are bigger in population. It's only you that makes more noise cause 90% of you are under 1 jurisdiction. In Ethiopia you are minority,so you run to the Dir banner and in Somalia, speaks for itself.

In Djibouti you tell Issa. You are Bantu Ahmed like me.

This is the behavior of a prostitute.

Peace out.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Nobody is claiming you s. You have deluded yourselves. Someway along history. We are bigger in population. It's only you make more noise cause 90% of you are under 1 jurisdiction. In Ethiopia you eat you run to the Dir banner and in Somalia, speaks for itself.

Peace out.
samaroon filth, you are langaab. dir is abused every where, we dont abuse you so say thank you

loooool, everyone lives in Ethiopia including isaaq. Isaaq numbers are bigger then dir, dir is a union of irrelevant clans.

in djbooty we run shit, stop hiding behind ciise you worthless samaroon. What do you do in djibooty, at least HA are the business class

Nobody is claiming you s. You have deluded yourselves. Someway along history. We are bigger in population. It's only you that makes more noise cause 90% of you are under 1 jurisdiction. In Ethiopia you are minority,so you run to the Dir banner and in Somalia, speaks for itself.

Peace out.
:dead:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
samaroon filth, you are langaab. dir is abused every where, we dont abuse you so say thank you

loooool, everyone lives in Ethiopia including isaaq. Isaaq numbers are bigger then dir, dir is a union of irrelevant clans.

in djbooty we run shit, stop hiding behind ciise you worthless samaroon. What do you do in djibooty, at least HA are the business class
Habar Anus this Habar Anus that. For the last time nobody gives a shit about your sub-clan. Samaroon waaba beelwayn.

Yeah everyone knows they are used as a condom by Issa. Your whole clan is suffering from delusions of grandeur nigga.

Isxaar Bantu Axmed, great descendant from the slaves in Basra.

iTbD0O3.png

Basra your slaves origins, be proud.

I would love to discuss population census, but I don't think you would really care or that it will matter.

If your clan runs Djibouti. Why don't you tell them to recognize Somaliland?

:hova:Your qabiil is known for their yiin.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

Peace out.
Seems Ike rooble is a butt hurt langaab Dir that needs Isaaqs name to give the Dir banner a boast.Nigga we got nothing to do with you other then fucking your females

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

As a proud Jibril Abokor who neighbours these masakeen in West Somaliland.I can tell you they suffer from a inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending