Did farmaajo use sixir while he lived in new york

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He was chosen by shiekh sharif to be the pm of his government. Farmaajo was fired and replaced shortly but he made a great impression on people during his time. Then he ran for president against hassan shiekh and lost. The 3rd time’s for the charm as he was elected. :)

Somalis secretly liked the dictator, that's why they elected a mx dude. They know we like the kursi but still elect us anyways.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
America is known for its famous sorcerers. How many great men was locked from this world and turned into a handicapped souls unable to wipe their asses?!!

There's a famous Sufi Sheikh by the name of Salah from Colombus, Ohio who used to be well known among the Sufi community. His knowledge about the Deen was boundless, he used to hold several hadeeth and tafseer lectures each day in his Masjid.

One day he had an altercation with another Sufi Sheikh regarding the construction of a new Masjid. The other Sheikh (He's a freaking Sheikh) hired a sorcerer and locked Sheikh Salah. It's amazing to me how an scholar of the religion can rely on forbidden satanic rituals and use it to harm another Sheikh?!!

Sheikh Salah is no longer the same man. His wives take care of him in Egypt. He barely walks nowadays. It's sad walaahi. Make Du'a for him.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Somalis secretly liked the dictator, that's why they elected a mx dude. They know we like the kursi but still elect us anyways.
4 years already served
4 more years on the way
Come one man, one vote (Which Farmajo will establish) then why not run for a 3rd term right? I mean just to see if it works :dead:

Last edited:
4 years already served
4 more years on the way
Come one man, one vote (Which Farmajo will establish) then why not run for a 3rd term right? I mean just to see if it works :dead:

Warya this is why everyone is screaming about mx. :russ::russ: We will hand it over to HG after farmaajo precisely rooble. He can choose a mx mp if he wants lelele

Trending