DHEGDHEER visits Morocco (Airport border control officer refuses 2 accept her as Canadian lool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think I saw her on Somalidaaduunka, is she from B.C?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Walahi I remember her from there too. I was like "this chick was on SA". She was featured with another chick too, a Hijabi.

Gambar

VIP
Hadaa maxaad ii xayeysiineyaa? I thought you were Reer canada?:what1:
I'm a Puntland operative which means I spend 70% of the year back home :ayaanswag:I don't know if that counts. It's a very nice country though.

I have done nothing wrong! I go into a lot of the chick's DM daily. Even @Gambar can tell you that we held a long conversation yesterday where she agreed to be my Somalispot female

That's not how our convo went at all. :comeon:

Apollo

VIP
What kind of idiot asks such a question. There are probably even Bantus holing Mongolian citizenship. Race and citizenship are totally disconnected.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Interesting video. I didin't know Somalis were that recognizable in Morocco.

I suspect she made this up.

A friend who went there told me that it was half and half. Some knew Somalia and others didnt. The ones that knew would always say "Farax Ceydiid a good man, brave, hero"

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I suspect she made this up.

A friend who went there told me that it was half and half. Some knew Somalia and others didnt. The ones that knew would always say "Farax Ceydiid a good man, brave, hero"

What an odd thing to make up :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts