Dhahar waa dhisantahay

Laagite

الداروودي
:rejoice:Al caasimaha . There is construction going all places in Dhahar .in sha Allah from Ceelaayo to Gacal guule will be built.
Thanks @Laagite
Don't forget Barakta Qol which borders Xadeed, I would welcome Beesha into Garad Cabdalle territory.

Barakta Qol is also where you can meet the first Garaad Cabdi Kooge Dhidhin(Garweyne). I met a few of them in Ceerigaabo.

Don't forget Barakta Qol which borders Xadeed, I would welcome Beesha into Garad Cabdalle territory.
Of course baraagta qol , Gacal guule is a village(also a historical forth for Sayid Abdullah Xassan) in between Baraagta qol and Taleex on the Sanaag/Sool region border.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Dhahar is 19 miles from the Garowe Bosaso road. It would not be very difficult to connect it to this road. The area from Dhahar to the road is fairly flat so it should not be too expensive to build a spur.

Given the distances, Dhahar may have been a better choice than Badhan for a first try at domestic road building.

Laagite

الداروودي
Dhahar is 19 miles from the Garowe Bosaso road. It would not be very difficult to connect it to this road. The area from Dhahar to the road is fairly flat so it should not be too expensive to build a spur.

Given the distances, Dhahar may have been a better choice than Badhan for a first try at domestic road building.
CeelDaahir should be connecting 3 districts Badhan, Dhahar and Ceeri

Sheerbi to Dhahar
Dhahar to Xingalool
Xingalool to via Damala to Biyo Guduud
Biyo Guduud to Ceeri

I think it will start soon in sha Allah .

Laagite

الداروودي
I've been hearing this for the last two years , not really sure what's happening.
Don't wait for no one, collect money on your own. Thats what we did in Carmale for example we dug 3 wells locally this year. Never had a water issue with the droughts.

Reer Badhan collected most of the funds of the Ceeldaahir Ceerigaabo road

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Dhahar is actually qardho suburb 😅
199AF740-BFC6-47D9-8F66-DC879981A872.jpeg

072818C0-BE5A-436C-A198-167E6457902D.jpeg

064A014E-3742-464A-9F32-44AE112942B3.jpeg