Details of Turkish military base

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Inquisitive_ you gave this military base for free (in exchange for 500 trained soliders and training for other African countries plus few buildings)

Will you be a non qabiilest and criticise this

thumbs_b_c_ee5ba54820dce4d151f05c776c22693d.jpg

Ok so Somalia gets a state of the art Military Education Facility from the 2nd largest and most powerful military in NATO. This Military Facility will be used to train 500 Somali TROOPS at a time.

SNA will be lit mark my words:rejoice: Commander in-Cheif Faarmajo better abuse this Military Education Facility:whew:

Can you point to me where it says it's free? I will give you the benefit of the doubt, because I personally know the inner details of this actual deal.

The article was written by an Ethiopian as well, quote to me were it talks about the 'deal' in terms of $$

@Inquisitive_ you gave this military base for free (in exchange for 500 trained soliders and training for other African countries plus few buildings)

Will you be a non qabiilest and criticise this
Its a training facility, and it will train 500 Somali troops

This isn't a base to serve Turkeys wars, it's to train soldiers. The deal is about that and defensive cooperation.

Last edited:
thumbs_b_c_ee5ba54820dce4d151f05c776c22693d.jpg

Ok so Somalia gets a state of the art Military Education Facility from the 2nd largest and most powerful military in NATO. This Military Facility will be used to train 500 Somali TROOPS at a time.

SNA will be lit mark my words:rejoice: Commander in-Cheif Faarmajo better abuse this Military Education Facility:whew:

:mjlol:Great. Maybe in a 100 years time you'll be able to invade a village.

Farmaajo should invite many influential Muslim countries with business and military ambitions. This will diminish the Ethiopian choke hold it maintains on our country through ignoble regional warlords masquerading as leaders.

This is good news and it should be free in return for the training and investment. The Turks had been helping Somalis dating back centuries against the expansionist Ethiopian kingdoms. They matched whatever the Europeans gave to Ethiopia in aid.

Farmaajo should invite many influential Muslim countries with business and military ambitions. This will diminish the Ethiopian choke hold it maintains on our country through ignoble regional warlords masquerading as leaders.

This is good news and it should be free in return for the training and investment. The Turks had been helping Somalis dating back centuries against the expansionist Ethiopian kingdoms. They matched whatever the Europeans gave to Ethiopia in aid.

The only Muslims I would deal with are Turkey, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

The only Muslims I would deal with are Turkey, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

I said Influential, which means either they have both like Turkey, or the other two, wealth. Others are welcome too if only to counter the un-opposed Ethiopian influence. One has to be smart to fight this new colonial power that has the ears and the purse of America and Europe. Ethiopia is a broker now for anything that goes in our country, so we need many countries to come and take part in helping us move forward without Ethiopia molesting Our leadership. So, yes, any country with a good name whose voice can count.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
You do know that your clansmen were at the forefront in fighting the Habashi Emperors and receiving Turkish help back in Ottoman Empire Days? Real men apparently are hard to come by nowadays amongst Somalis. As Somalis say "Rag waa kii hore, hadalna waa kuu ka tagay/dhaafay".

I know my ancestors and thhe ottoman history and links but tell me why reer koonfur are against the uae military base when this is even worse deal

I know my ancestors and thhe ottoman history and links but tell me why reer koonfur are against the uae military base when this is even worse deal

I am not opposed. It is actually good if the United A E comes in and invests by building a base. But that has to be done in collaboration with other Somalis through their elected government. You are not an independent country but a region of Somalia with an administration. So making a deal for your region through the larger recognized authority representing millions of Somalis is important. I would suggest the same for Puntland if they were to get into a deal with any entity. Somaliland should always come to the table with other Somalis for anything it wants to do that relate to the land. This can be done without recognition as an independent entity. Somalis of all clans do not accept Somaliland to be an entity representative of Somalis who inhabit the North brother. Instead of fighting a losing war against other Somalis, time to change Somaliland objective into a regional broker for its dominant clan and partake in rebuilding the country in general.

waraabe

Your superior
I am not opposed. It is actually good if the United A E comes in and invests by building a base. But that has to be done in collaboration with other Somalis through their elected government. You are not an independent country but a region of Somalia with an administration. So making a deal for your region through the larger recognized authority repressing millions of Somalis is important. Somaliland should always come to the table with other Somalis for anything and tis can be done without recognition as an independent entity. Somalis of all clans do not accept Somaliland to be an entity representative of Somalis who inhabit the North brother. Instead of fighting a losing war against other Somalis, time to change Somaliland objective into a regional broker for its dominant clan and partake in rebuilding the country in general.

why didn't Somalia ask Somaliland about the Turkish military base? it seems to me you want Somaliland to bend down for you while not returning the favour.

p.s the gov in Mogadishu only represents the south which selected it

why didn't Somalia ask Somaliland about the Turkish military base? it seems to me you want Somaliland to bend down for you while not returning the favour.

p.s the gov in Mogadishu only represents the south which selected it

Somaliland hasn't declared any intention of wanting to work with other Somalis. I am sure they would be invited to have a say and send Somalilanders for training who will return trained back to the North to serve their communities. Somaliland does not want to work with other Somalis as of now. It wants to be separate and be recognized as a country independent of Somalia. That is why Somaliland was not involved. Somaliland is not interested.

You guys are missing plenty of opportunities that come with institutional recognition by staying separate. Somaliland would have achieved much if it negotiated everything from economic to military for its clans as part of Somalia. They could even ask as a regional power within Somalia to have a Turkish base of their own built in the North. You are losing a lot by fighting an unwinnable war with other Somalis politically. Had been 20 years plus. Time for change?

So UAE gets to operate their own military base with full sovereignity for 25 years minimun in Berbera.
Turkey gets to build a Military Education and Training facility to help train the SNA/Generals.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland hasn't declared any intention of wanting to work with other Somalis. I am sure they would be invited to have a say and send Somalilanders for training who will return trained back to the North to serve their communities. Somaliland does not want to work with other Somalis as of now. It wants to be separate and be recognized as a country independent of Somalia. That is why Somaliland was not involved. Somaliland is not interested.

You guys are missing plenty of opportunities that come with institutional recognition by staying separate. Somaliland would have achieved much if it negotiated everything from economic to military for its clans as part of Somalia. They could even ask as a regional power within Somalia to have a Turkish base of their own built in the North. You are losing a lot by fighting an unwinnable war with other Somalis politically. Had been 20 years plus. Time for change?

soaliland came to you in 1960 so this time its for you to come and make an offer, if not then we should respect each other

waraabe

Your superior
So UAE gets to operate their own military base with full sovereignity for 25 years minimun in Berbera.
Turkey gets to build a Military Education and Training facility to help train the SNA/Generals.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

UAE will provide training and equipment plus various projects some of which are already underway (the Hargeisa dam and the new Berbera slaughter house) while turkey for the nxt 30 years trains only 500 soldiers at a time and invites other African soldiers to train there

no thanks. we should respect each other

Respect is mutual bro. Also, since Somalis decided clan will be given consideration and Somali clans need to have a voice, Somaliland as an entity is nothing so long as all clans in the North are not signatory to the Somaliland project. I know you will say this is the case and all clans in the North agreed to move on as a block. But that is not acceptable since A dominant clan with power coerced minority clans who can not defend themselves into accepting a deal. So, the rest of Somalis dismiss Somaliland as One clan project and can not be accepted. You don't decide the future of other Somali clans period. And you must accept every Somali clan's aspiration are to be respected just as yours must be respected. Without firing a shot, if in the future your clan wants to move on, I am fine with it. I am sure many noble Isaq men and women will be with the rest of Somalis and only corrupt elites driven by greed maintain this project of Somaliland lying to the rest of the world.

This is the sentiment of all Somali adults today from all clans. You can fight your clan war in the political arena, but it is a losing a war against bigger and more influential Somalis bent on ensuring colonial projects, clan projects counter to Somalia's interests, elites who have no dignity who would sell their mothers to anyone giving them money will never be accepted to decide an inch of Somalia's land.

Case Closed.

Last edited:

Turkey is also aiding Ethiopia too however with projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts