Desperate brotha was denied to stay in masjid

He's not lying when he says the church takes care of homeless people more than the mosques do. Even though the church has its own agenda, which is to gain more followers, I've seen the church near me even organizing English lessons for immigrants, who were mostly somali and oromo women.

He's not lying when he says the church takes care of homeless people more than the mosques do. Even though the church has its own agenda, which is to gain more followers, I've seen the church near me even organizing English lessons for immigrants, who were mostly somali and oromo women.
Its because the church receives aid from the government. While the mosques are funded by the members

Yea wlh this is true I remember beggers being outside out of masjid and they got kicked out.
Surah 93:10 nor repulse the beggar.
It's a tricky situation though because if you're running a masjid you don't want a bunch of homeless there causing trouble with drugs and violence. Not saying all do it but it runs the risk.

I know few ppl who live in church owned appartments. Many society are based on personal responsibility and those choices reflect the outcome.

Its not surprise that things don't always go according the plan. Nobody is entitled to anything. You may have rights, but that's it. :wow1:

Trending