Deranged leprechaun looking barawa chic makes a mehr video with her squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are the ugliest guys often the loudest? no one wants you :mjlol:

Why are the ugliest guys often the loudest? no one wants you anyway:chrisfreshhah: :mjlol:

:dead::dead1:
Notice the dark skinned ashy lips crackhead is the loudest of them all. Like who want you?

He looks like Tyrone Biggums. Iska fariso.

celebrity_tyrone_biggums.jpg

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
My channel is Crickets! :damn:

You need to find a way to make your videos more xoolo friendly, broaden your audience (Somalis are not interested) and you need to post your new videos on every social media platform. You talk a bit deal about business, but you're struggling to market a simple yt account... not a good look sxb :bell:

You need to find a way to make your videos more xoolo friendly, broaden your audience (Somalis are not interested) and you need to post your new videos on every social media platform. You talk a bit deal about business, but you're struggling to market a simple yt account... not a good look sxb :bell:

:whoa:

Niche content marketing is the final phase of YouTube.

What you want me to do? Draw non-somalis to a website that charges them 2k to learn Facebook ads?

This tutorial and online mentor model is based on selling to naive losers.

The Somali business content market is vast and untapped. What I'm interested in doing in the upcoming format is to launch the site and and YouTube content that is focused on developing peer-to-peer businesses within Somalia and internationally.

Sharing relevant things like small business, investing in stocks and building equity through property markets that Somalis aren't priced out of. Get interviews with industry players that are Somali and Ajinabis.

After testing this niche with 13+ videos I think it's primed up for value adding content.

Btw, it difficult selling in a market nobody has interest in. Everyone wants political and entertainment content. Business is on the back burner. So far people are interested though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending