DEG DEG - Silaanyo sides with SA and the UAE against Qatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This is one of the reasons why Somalia can never recognize Somaliland. It will always work against the interests of the nation
as a fifth column.
You think Somaliland needs Somali recognition? With or without the Somali governments approval they will secede. In fact they have already seceded and all that is left is issue with sovereignty.

waraabe

Your superior
Great news once again from mujaahid siilanyo , the wanlawein can shake their booty for Turkey while we forge closer ties to the gulf and by extension the west (in particular the US)

@Gilgamesh hehehe

I'm a proud Somali but I don't think my children will settle back in Somalia and therefore it is better I integrate them as Danes first.

That's the plan at least :tocry:
go-away.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
SNM sold Berbera to Ethiopia this Mafia should be bombarded again when Somali air force come back soon,Traitors they are not worth

http://dillapress.com/9093-somalia-...yes-role-in-dp-world-managed-somali-port.html
LOL, rebuild your army first. 12k bicycle wearing soldiers can stop Somaliland? Somaliland today has 7 times larger army than Somali Armed Forces and is growing. While you rebuild your army you think Somaliland will sit by idly and do nothing?

You think we have not learned our lesson and if there is a next time it will not be Somaliland who will crumble, best believe that. Careful what you wish for. :ufdup:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You think Somaliland needs Somali recognition? With or without the Somali governments approval they will secede. In fact they have already seceded and all that is left is issue with sovereignty.

Ur secession is pure bullshit

U need our blessing

U wont get it

Mate you ship 50k women to Saudi Arabia to get abused while the rest back home are left with amisom. Instead of being concerned with Somaliland how about make dua for your folk :chrisfreshhah:
And ur folks are getting tied up like goats and whipped like kunte kinte in Libya, drowning in the sea, no livestocks ect,we both need dua, the problem is u need dua, quran saar, and exorcism from the sheikh who's spitting and choking women in SL more then we do. Your getting sold out for pennies and fed with fake hopes/wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.