Debate Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are interested there's a Debate team on a website called Slack that Rational created a while back. Message Rational on this forum if your interested.

Infinite punishment for finite sins is not justice.

You had to pay the price of your sins, it is like when you committed crime, you go to jail, he'll is like the jail. You service your term there after you join your freedom in this case you go to heaven.

You had to pay the price of your sins, it is like when you committed crime, you go to jail, he'll is like the jail. You service your term there after you join your freedom in this case you go to heaven.

I'm afraid that only applies to the Muslims who's sins were so great they had to go Hell for a fixed to time to expiate their sins. As for the majority of the inhabitants they can expect to stay there as Muhammad Ali said 'for eternity.'

Lol
Take a look at these you would not lose anything but win why I became a Muslim by Ian Nisbet

Showing us videos isn't going to cut it. We can do the same thing and show you pro-atheism videos. Try and join the group chat and I promise we'll have a moderate discussion.

Lol

Showing us videos isn't going to cut it. We can do the same thing and show you pro-atheism videos. Try and join the group chat and I promise we'll have a moderate discussion.

Read these books first and we can discuss in those points. Knowledge is power.

Read these books first and we can discuss in those points. Knowledge is power.
I have every book on deck! Bukhari, Riyad us Salheen, Quran, sealed nectar. Omars Bio, 40 Hadeeth.

I can guarantee I memorized more Quran and Hadeeth then you anyways. Just come sign up so we don't have to quoting each other. Gosh!

We aren't scary ppl and plus we can show u each of us are different ppl and not one fake guy trolling.

I have every book on deck! Bukhari, Riyad us Salheen, Quran, sealed nectar. Omars Bio, 40 Hadeeth.

I can guarantee I memorized more Quran and Hadeeth then you anyways. Just come sign up so we don't have to quoting each other. Gosh!

We aren't scary ppl and plus we can show u each of us are different ppl and not one fake guy trolling.
I promise I will join because I am sure of my Islam I went through these debates before BUT do not quote from Bukhari first he was legal blind who came from Central Asia and could not speak fluent Arabic plus his hadeeth were written 200 years after death of prophet Mohamed. Bukhari was instrumental used by Arab kings to control the mass. But please read this book first and be open opinion

I promise I will join because I am sure of my Islam I went through these debates before BUT do not quote from Bukhari first he was legal blind who came from Central Asia and could not speak fluent Arabic plus his hadeeth were written 200 years after death of prophet Mohamed. Bukhari was instrumental used by Arab kings to control the mass. But please read this book first and be open opinion
I read what I can everyday. I am not saying Islam is a 100% cult. Im saying that it isn't a "divine" religion or ideology or whatever you call it.
If you want we can discuss the pro's and con's. Ill PM you an invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending