DEBATE: Is MPAC the Most Unethical "Muslim" Org in America?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I wanted to watch this to learn about this possible super immoral organization.... but then I saw that it's like four plus hours.... I don't know why he needs to do such long stuff like that

I wanted to watch this to learn about this possible super immoral organization.... but then I saw that it's like four plus hours.... I don't know why he needs to do such long stuff like that
Worst part is the for the first 1.5 jours or so it not even a debate, just Daniel and javad acting like kids lol. Watch it on modern day debate way more cleaned up

This was a really bad debate ngl especially on Daniels stream

You think the Murtad who is funded by the US government did well on this debate and the last one? That is informative about you.

Not only do I always support Islam and Muslims over Murtads and their kafir financiers but Daniel actually destroys almost everyone he debates with. Especially a Murtad on Islam.

It is the format of formal debates that makes it long. MPAC is US funded and Javad is a murtad.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It is the format of formal debates that makes it long. MPAC is US funded and Javad is a murtad.

honestly I'm not criticizing him for the long debate thing... it might be that he's wasting people's time or it might be that there really is that much interesting content.... I would like to check this one out insha'Allah, I'm curious to learn about the MPAC organization

You think the Murtad who is funded by the US government did well on this debate and the last one? That is informative about you.

Not only do I always support Islam and Muslims over Murtads and their kafir financiers but Daniel actually destroys almost everyone he debates with. Especially a Murtad on Islam.
No Daniel was just being childish but he did make good points
You literally cannot even understand what javad is saying because Daniel blocked his slides

No Daniel was just being childish but he did make good points
You literally cannot even understand what javad is saying because Daniel blocked his slides

His slides are available on the other stream if you need the visual support to understand the murtads position.

I understood it just fine through his own words. He is a murtad, if he was ever Muslim to begin with employed by the US government.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
is there any proof that Haram Haqiqatjou has doxed DH?

I don't know why the guy showed DH's family in the debate... I haven't got to that part yet but I can't imagine any situation where that wouldn't be extremely inappropriate... I don't support doxing like showing DH's address or anything like that... putting him in danger of some random person attacking him is too far.... but is there really proof that Haram Haqiqatjou doxed him???

I've seen the Haram Haqiqatjou account before and I don't really follow them because I think they're anti-DH from a liberal angle.... but I've never seen anything where they were doxing, I've alway seen them just criticize him

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The debate didn't go well due Daniel losing composure, can't really blame him. Javad posted images of his children and insulted his wife by calling her a "cosplayer".

The debate didn't go well due Daniel losing composure, can't really blame him. Javad posted images of his children and insulted his wife by calling her a "cosplayer".
Javad didn’t show pictures of his wife/children, he blurred it out. Daniel is just playing the victim card. Although Javad was very wrong to accuse her of being a fake Niqabi or insinuate stuff about her private life based on rumors from those doxxing accounts.

Javad is attacking Umm Khalid (Daniel’s wife) because they both run the same organization and she’s a public figure who shares similar ideas to him. Just like Daniel attacks Javad’s co-workers and employers, likewise he’s attacking the people who work for Muslim skeptic.

is there any proof that Haram Haqiqatjou has doxed DH?

I don't know why the guy showed DH's family in the debate... I haven't got to that part yet but I can't imagine any situation where that wouldn't be extremely inappropriate... I don't support doxing like showing DH's address or anything like that... putting him in danger of some random person attacking him is too far.... but is there really proof that Haram Haqiqatjou doxed him???

I've seen the Haram Haqiqatjou account before and I don't really follow them because I think they're anti-DH from a liberal angle.... but I've never seen anything where they were doxing, I've alway seen them just criticize him
Haram Haqiqatjou only criticizes Daniel Haqiqatjou so far looking at their account, they never doxxed him and it seems like Daniel is playing the victim card.

Also Javad never doxxed his family, he blurred out the photo of his wife and children. He was trying to prove his claim that Daniel and his wife are grifters, he claims (although he doesn’t have proof and he would probably be guilty of slander) that his wife acts like this “ultra-conservative” niqabi online but offline she doesn’t wear the niqab or live up to the really strict standards that she apparently promotes.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Haram Haqiqatjou only criticizes Daniel Haqiqatjou so far looking at their account, they never doxxed him and it seems like Daniel is playing the victim card.

Also Javad never doxxed his family, he blurred out the photo of his wife and children. He was trying to prove his claim that Daniel and his wife are grifters, he claims (although he doesn’t have proof and he would probably be guilty of slander) that his wife acts like this “ultra-conservative” niqabi online but offline she doesn’t wear the niqab or live up to the really strict standards that she apparently promotes.

I'm familiar with the haram haqiqatjou account and I've never seen any doxing type stuff from them.

I'm not saying and never said Javad doxxed his family. I saw this big debate over whether showing pics of his family is doxing or not. that's a semantic debate. I don't know whether it did or did not fit the definition of doxing but that to me is irrelevant- in what context of a debate would it be appropriate to show a picture of DH's family members? I don't know of any case where it doesn't seem really wrong to me unless DH approved of it, which obviously he didn't.

edit: oh I see what you're saying as to why Javad did it.... I think he should have mentioned the picture without actually showing it