DEBATE: Daniel Haqiqatjou vs. Jay Dyer | Islam vs. Christianity

Brother wallahi I would advise you to leave this space. Islam is not entertainment.
facts, these brothers make alot of mistakes when I hear them debate as someone who has a tiny bit of knowledge on Islam I see them making mistakes on religion. clearly they haven't studied extensively and it can cause alot of misinformation, also the way they actually give dawah causes more fitna from what I can see but there is some good in what they do
I dont watch this stuff it actually makes me feel weird in my heart listening to debates all the time its tiring and can taint your view of Islam and relations with people especially non muslims

Brother wallahi I would advise you to leave this space. Islam is not entertainment.

Entertainment? What about this is entertainment? Dont you think your criticisms would make more sense on the general or political sections, why do you have an issue with a debate for Islam?

facts, these brothers make alot of mistakes when I hear them debate as someone who has a tiny bit of knowledge on Islam I see them making mistakes on religion. clearly they haven't studied extensively and it can cause alot of misinformation, also the way they actually give dawah causes more fitna from what I can see but there is some good in what they do
I dont watch this stuff it actually makes me feel weird in my heart listening to debates all the time its tiring and can taint your view of Islam and relations with people especially non muslims

Your a liberal you just have an issue with Muslims dismantling all these others false ideologies. Long may it continue inshaAllah.

Your a liberal you just have an issue with Muslims dismantling all these others false ideologies. Long may it continue inshaAllah.
Calling me a liberal is slander and potentially calling me a faasiq/deviant.
I would be careful with your words since if you met me in real life you would think the exact opposite, but the fact you are so quick to judge me shows me how you actually behave in real life

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Calling me a liberal is slander and potentially calling me a faasiq/deviant.
I would be careful with your words since if you met me in real life you would think the exact opposite, but the fact you are so quick to judge me shows me how you actually behave in real life

This person calls anyone an Ethiopian just because of a minor disagreement.

kkk

kkk
He is a notorious incel as well. I would advise you not to engage with him. He calls anyone who doesn't align with his ridiculous views an Ethiopian or ajanabi larper. It's a way to cope with his inability to intellectually engage with you.

kkk
He is a notorious incel as well. I would advise you not to engage with him. He calls anyone who doesn't align with his ridiculous views an Ethiopian or ajanabi larper. It's a way to cope with his inability to intellectually engage with you.

Looks like the ajnabi liberal larpers are bonding. Most people on this forum know you are not Somali, whether youre ethiopian or something else, you are not Somali and everyone knows it.

Keep crying about it.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Looks like the ajnabi liberal larpers are bonding. Most people on this forum know you are not Somali, whether youre ethiopian or something else, you are not Somali and everyone knows it.

Keep crying about it.

Your logic: disagreement over an argument automatically means you’re not Somali.

I’m Somali saxib.

My opinion may not be your cup of tea; which is fine.

Everyone has the right to an opinion

-calling people names or discrediting their roots only makes you appear immature than mature.

Rather than taking criticism as an adult; and use your argument has away to show proofs of reasons -this could’ve make you appear more intellectual.

But calling me a non-Somali (or an Ethiopian) makes you look insecure who don’t take criticism very well.

Do better.

Trending