"Death Swap" Culture

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I knew that those from majority clans always got away but I didn't know that took innocents from the street and convicted them for the crime. Wow, this is probably the most horrible thing I've ever heard.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalia has to be one of the most vile countries on this earth, no wonder Allah cursed us the way we treat the minorities
Calm down we ain't nothing compared to even the most looking peaceful country when comes to vile and xaasidnimo, stop exaggerating, this will seem caadi compared to what some countries do, y'all really naive to the world, minorities in our country live in the most fertile lands and nobody forced them out while big qabil starve in the deserts

Last edited:
Calm down we ain't nothing compared to even the most looking peaceful country when comes to vile and xaasidnimo, stop exaggerating, this will seem caadi compared to what some countries do, y'all really naive to the world, minorities in our country live in the most fertile lands and nobody forced them out while big qabil people starve in the deserts
You can tell these people never speak or hang with ajanabis

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
You can tell these people never speak or hang with ajanabis
It's phenomenon I noticed with western Somalis they like to talk down to each other, insult themselves,call themselves names, dehumanise themselves,shame themselves, they have humiliation kink, weird wallahi, what could cost this, is it respawns to how prideful Somalis back home are and they can't stand it and wanna let them know they're shit 68 iq from shithole country and are not capable of nothing as they like to call them "bunch of Zoos"

Why does jamal have an issue with these men getting executed? One of the men an alshabaab member pretending to me a doctor. The others confessed to their crimes and killed over 30ppl . slaughter these scum if convicted

Jamal Osman is a khawarij sympathizer

It's phenomenon I noticed with western Somalis they like to talk down to each other, insult themselves,call themselves names, dehumanise themselves,shame themselves, they have humiliation kink, weird wallahi, what could cost this, is it respawns to how prideful Somalis back home are and they can't stand it and wanna let them know they're shit 68 iq from shithole country and are not capable of nothing as they like to call them "bunch of Zoos"
Yeah very weird most people who do that live in majority somali neighborhood, i grew up amongst the ajanabi somali culture norms are tame from the other ajanabi cultures i saw i follow a reer tuulo code of conduct and most of the diasporan are from magaalo they need a father

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Yeah very weird most people who do that live in majority somali neighborhood, i grew up amongst the ajanabi somali culture norms are tame i follow a reer tuulo code of conduct and most of the diasporan are from magaalo
Me too, Somalis are way too miskiin and islamic when u compare them to ajnabis

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Each day do i think to myself there possibly can’t be another reason as to why i cant be more ashamed of being somali. And then i see shi like this, i pray to god that the ground swallows every somali so we can be put out of this constant misery.

Trending

Latest posts