Death stares from Somali girls when out on a date???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali guys do this too, without fail. Its really uncomfortable.

After going to Somalia I realized its part of the culture, gotta learn to live with it. :yloezpe:
I've always thought it to be a guy only thing. Almost like a "stay away from our women" kind of mentality. Although I don't personally think like that tbh. But it seems I'm wrong.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
First of all OP nobody cares, secondly they probably felt sorry for the non-Somali girl you were with. We all know what you Ashy Abdis are not capable of. Most of you are hooyo's little and the rest of you are broke, dusty, black wannabe. It's the unsuspecting Ajanabi that we feel sorry for.

Who hurt you :gucciwhat:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I dated a turkish girl once and all the Somali people that caught us outside gave us dirty looks even tho she was Muslim :mjcry:

I learned my lesson and will never date a non-Xalimo ever again #teamXalimoforlyfe

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Anyone experienced this, I'm just noticing this and it's kind of irritating.

I went out with a girl, she's white, to grab something to eat and catch a film. We're walking towards the cinema and it's literally death stares from Somali girls the whole time. (I'm from a place with a sizeable Somali population). It's not from girls who are alone, but from the ones in groups. Example, a group of three girls were walking towards us and talking amongst themselves. Once close enough to see my face, they all stop talking and just stare and not even attempting to be discreet. They had this look on their face as well idk. Once they walked past I heard one of the whisper "What the hell".

I could feel the girl I was with picking up on all the negativity. I don't want to scare her off, I have so much in common with her. Plus she's really funny and pretty cute.

Its not like I'm snogging her in public or anything, we just walk arm in arm. No big deal.

I just want to say I have no preference when it comes to dating. I'm not some self-hater and I respect Somali women. But this is irritating as hell, and it's only from Somali girls. Black girls don't stare like that and make comments, some do glance. But nothing beyond that.

It's not like I'm rich or handsome. I'm just a regular guy in uni, what do they want from me?!

I just want to reiterate, not all Somali girls do this. But every girl that's done this to me HAPPENS to be Somali. I don't want to come off like I'm generalising an entire demographic

I can understand it if it was strictly older women. But the majority of Somali girls here (I'm assuming) have been raised here. And most of my Somali friends, both guys and girls, have dated non-somalis. So it's not like this is uncommon (I'm assuming)
"Snogging" you're British aren't you :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I've always thought it to be a guy only thing. Almost like a "stay away from our women" kind of mentality. Although I don't personally think like that tbh. But it seems I'm wrong.

lool I mean staring in general, but yes of course they'll stare when they see a Somali with an cadaan girl. Don't take it personal or even assume its coming from a bad place, its just the way Somalis are.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I bet that you are a skinny qori who is with a fat cadaan whale, trust me those stares were stares of sympathy
Hating a Somali man calling him skinny qori when you don't even know him and proffessing your love for Arabs. It seems like you're a self hater yourself abayo

Last edited:
You had this expectation from the start as a bias and hence you began to see it, it's like the dude that assumes racism, his natural predisposition bias will make him see racism were it doesn't even exist or were the average dude like him wouldn't see it.

Reminds me of a recent episode with a mixed raced revert friend whom attended my local mosque for the first time, he noticed racism which I never noticed myself in a decade of praying their, even tough his comments doesn't surprise me since they are all Asian's.

To sum it all up, this is mostly in your head, women naturally eye each other up all the time regardless of race, you'll likely get a few seconds more of this if it's an unusual pairing they see, it's nothing big nor death stare, that's all simply in your own head, it seems to me your the type that really cares what others think of them.

I went out with a girl, she's white, to grab something to eat and catch a film. We're walking towards the cinema and it's literally death stares from Somali girls the whole time. (I'm from a place with a sizeable Somali population). It's not from girls who are alone, but from the ones in groups. Example, a group of three girls were walking towards us and talking amongst themselves. Once close enough to see my face, they all stop talking and just stare and not even attempting to be discreet. They had this look on their face as well idk. Once they walked past I heard one of the whisper "What the hell".

I could feel the girl I was with picking up on all the negativity. I don't want to scare her off, I have so much in common with her. Plus she's really funny and pretty cute.

Its not like I'm snogging her in public or anything, we just walk arm in arm. No big deal.

I just want to say I have no preference when it comes to dating. I'm not some self-hater and I respect Somali women. But this is irritating as hell, and it's only from Somali girls. Black girls don't stare like that and make comments, some do glance. But nothing beyond that.

It's not like I'm rich or handsome. I'm just a regular guy in uni, what do they want from me?!

I just want to reiterate, not all Somali girls do this. But every girl that's done this to me HAPPENS to be Somali. I don't want to come off like I'm generalising an entire demographic

I can understand it if it was strictly older women. But the majority of Somali girls here (I'm assuming) have been raised here. And most of my Somali friends, both guys and girls, have dated non-somalis. So it's not like this is uncommon (I'm assuming)

Somalis stare at you regardless of the situation. They just love to stare.

Those Somalis girls have every right to show disgust towards your PAWG. Your proudly showing off your caadan chick like she's some kind of prize. Somali girls are better than caadan women who don't even clean their hands or ass when they leave the restroom.

But it's your choice bro, you shouldn't care what people think. If you like this caadan girl be proud to be seen with her in public.

Somali girls I dated treated me the best. We always got stares from Somalis. Somalis will stare hard if they see any other Somali.

You would stare if you seen a Somali girl with an ajnabi guy too, stop acting different :sass2:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

I welcome your interracial relationship as long as you get married <3.

From a Somali girl perspective I would have just been pissed because why the hell am I treated like a heifer for wearing no hijab but Somali men have the freedom to do whatever they WANT?!?!?!??!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Next time stop and tell them 'nayaada isku xishooda' and keep going.

They don't own us, we can date whoever we want.
I would literally go off on a man like you. LET A SOMALI MAN SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN. When you man s get to be ty and the same ones that are S are telling me to xishood. HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE TO XISHOOD WHEN YOU ARE A FORNICATOR?!?!?!?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You had this expectation from the start as a bias and hence you began to see it, it's like the dude that assumes racism, his natural predisposition bias will make him see racism were it doesn't even exist or were the average dude like him wouldn't see it.

Reminds me of a recent episode with a mixed raced revert friend whom attended my local mosque for the first time, he noticed racism which I never noticed myself in a decade of praying their, even tough his comments doesn't surprise me since they are all Asian's.

To sum it all up, this is mostly in your head, women naturally eye each other up all the time regardless of race, you'll likely get a few seconds more of this if it's an unusual pairing they see, it's nothing big nor death stare, that's all simply in your own head, it seems to me your the type that really cares what others think of them.
Besides your flat Earth belief and religious views you are very wise at times <3.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

I went out with a girl, she's white, to grab something to eat and catch a film.
I liked the post the moment I saw white. :salute::salute::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

I would literally go off on a man like you. LET A SOMALI MAN SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN. When you man s get to be ty and the same ones that are S are telling me to xishood. HOW CAN YOU TELL SOMEONE TO XISHOOD WHEN YOU ARE A FORNICATOR?!?!?!?
if you are staring at random people and giving them dirty looks, u should be ashamed of yourself. You don't own somali men, they can date whoever they want. nobody wants yall anymore.

btw, I am not a fornicator.

Bohol

VIP
Who cares whether naughty halimos stare or not? just walk like a boss and spit in their face if they bother you.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
SHE'S ENGAGED. Shut the Hell up and don't talk to my cousin that way!!!

tumblr_m3p4mhdj151rnlg0u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.