Dear sons and daughters of mine of this forum! I'm selling my notorious Prius but i feel guilty bc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm about to hide a defect the car has to the Carab dealership owner who is about to exchange with me for an Acura. I'll pay little more to get it but it is a big coup on my end.

I am feeling terrible for this because he won't discover it with a mechanic. I only know !

Advice needed adeerayaal!

Naturally I'm an honest guy but someone did this to me too but I adopted this little inconveniency.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
if its some serious issue that can backfire on a future owner, Illahay ka baq adeer. few bucks aren't worth it.:bell:

Walahi it ain't something like that. It is about the gas tank, when it is down to 5 miles of gallon the blinking light comes on and it takes more than 3.5 gallons for that blinking to disappear. Usually people put more than that in there tank but if a gaajo man buys it then the gaajo will think he has an empty tank. :lolbron:

Walahi it ain't something like that. It is about the gas tank, when it is down to 5 miles of gallon the blinking light comes on and it takes more than 3.5 gallons for that blinking to disappear. Usually people put more than that in there tank but if a gaajo man buys it then the gaajo will think he has an empty tank. :lolbron:
after filling it for the first time, if they just put in few gallons, I'm sure they'll catch on.

anyways, only annoying hipsters drive Priuses :damedamn:, so go ahead trick the sand n**ga

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
after filling it for the first time, if they just put in few gallons, I'm sure they'll catch on.

anyways, only annoying hipsters drive Priuses :damedamn:, so go ahead trick the sand n**ga

My biggest critic has given me the green light.
:drakekidding::hemad:

No lie! This car kept money in my pockets cause it was 50 miles to the gallon. The downside was that my friends have been making fun of me for ages now. They drive BMW, Lexus and Honda Acura :hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.