Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
waad cuuni lahayd, is the same as ayagaa aad cuuni lahayd or in english you would eat them.

Ohhhhh it's a reference to my name lol that's ehat you were getting at.

@dhegdheer i'm genuinely concerned for your knowledge of the somali language

Lol I understood the phrase perfectly, I just thought it was one of them weird sayings u southerners like to use :drakekidding:
Your name kkkkk
Do your siblings not say anything about your religious beliefs, or lack thereof

Yeah I just realised, cuz of dhegdheer haha :dead:

I mean unless we have an argument then not really lol they were all shocked in the brginning but then forgot a week later. Ngl gaal have become their favorite insult :deadmanny:

Loooooool wallahi I didn't even plan on telling them! It just came out when I was arguing with my mum. :ftw9nwa: And then my dad found out.

I don't think my parents would ever disown me. Sometimes I wish I hadn't told them, if i never see another Nouman Ali Khan video or a Zakir Nakir one I'll die happy :wow:

OK so basically I gotta keep in mind that your a emotional lesbian and if I tell you some lowkey shit u might expose me whwn you get mad. Haye

But that's wassup. You're parents seem really chill tbh. My parents always on my case for not praying. Last night I was sleeping and one of my female friends called me. My hoyo just happened to be in the room so she seen on my phone that Jenny was callin. It was over thr most humbe shit too. She jus wanted to see if we had any courses together. But my hoyo woke me up from my sleep and went on a 1 hour tirade on how I should get married if I want siil cuz it's the halal way. I was so tired and it was so awkward lmao. This is what most Somalis have to put up with. So I'm kinda jelly

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
OK so basically I gotta keep in mind that your a emotional lesbian and if I tell you some lowkey shit u might expose me whwn you get mad. Haye

But that's wassup. You're parents seem really chill tbh. My parents always on my case for not praying. Last night I was sleeping and one of my female friends called me. My hoyo just happened to be in the room so she seen on my phone that Jenny was callin. It was over thr most humbe shit too. She jus wanted to see if we had any courses together. But my hoyo woke me up from my sleep and went on a 1 hour tirade on how I should get married if I want siil cuz it's the halal way. I was so tired and it was so awkward lmao. This is what most Somalis have to put up with. So I'm kinda jelly
i get that shit alot,war atho dhalanyaro eeh guurso,sodon ha oo sugin

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Yeah I just realised, cuz of dhegdheer haha :dead:

I mean unless we have an argument then not really lol they were all shocked in the brginning but then forgot a week later. Ngl gaal have become their favorite insult :deadmanny:

:damn::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Lmaooooooooooooo since when did I become a lesbian. :dead: That's new

I mean I practically act the same anyway lol I've always been a miskeen. I think my parents realise I'm the same despite my lack of belief. Naaaaah if my parents ever saw me going out with boys like u best believe I'd get sent straight to hargeisa :browtf:

That's the key i think. I hardly do any haram shit in front of them :damedamn:

Horta who are u calling emotional warya. :childplease: I'm good at keeping secrets kkkkkk

*steals the last piece of chocolate* "hooooooooyooo look what this immoral gaal did. :damn: Nacala it was miiine"

i dont consider myself a southerner

Puntland is south of SL so :icon lol:
I'm mot gonna watch that video u linked me earlier lol I have enough whasapp dawah messages to last me a life time :drakekidding:

Do you wear hijab or anything?

Do you pray with your hoyo at home or go Friday prayers?

Do you fast with your family?

Since you're an disbeliever, its very unlikely you'll marry a Somali man. :damedamn:

I dont wear hijab, never rly prayed even when i was religious and still wearing the hijab. Haven't experienced ramadan yet as an out gaal so :damedamn:

Idk man I'm feeling optimistic

Lmaooooooooooooo since when did I become a lesbian. :dead: That's new

I mean I practically act the same anyway lol I've always been a miskeen. I think my parents realise I'm the same despite my lack of belief. Naaaaah if my parents ever saw me going out with boys like u best believe I'd get sent straight to hargeisa :browtf:

That's the key i think. I hardly do any haram shit in front of them :damedamn:

Horta who are u calling emotional warya. :childplease: I'm good at keeping secrets kkkkkk

How you gonna say you aren't emotional but preface and end your comment as a response to my 1 sentence. OK there bud :ftw9nwa:

Yo I jus realized it's probably gonna be hard to find a man. I'm guessing you wanna marry a farax. If so, would you only consider other fellow athiests? That'd be a very small pool to choose from

Recently became an atheist :wow:

May Allah guide you back to Islam :friendhug:

Why do you have to go all out on a crusade against Islam like Ayan hersi wallahi your blasphemy is sickening why do you insist on making so many enemies within your community:dwill:
in real life most of my friends are muslim. i don't even talk about islam. but most of my issues are with muslims rather then islam. theres a difference. there are many things in the community that are problematic and I'm just calling it out. my ayeeyo ayan is a savage but i disowned her when she became an cadaan mouth piece. don't compare me to her :ileycry:.

How you gonna say you aren't emotional but preface and end your comment as a response to my 1 sentence. OK there bud :ftw9nwa:

Yo I jus realized it's probably gonna be hard to find a man. I'm guessing you wanna marry a farax. If so, would you only consider other fellow athiests? That'd be a very small pool to choose from

I bet you're more emotional than me kkkkk

I guess I'd like to but I'm not gonna agonize over it, obviously I'd like to get with a non religious faraax. Anyway it's waaaay to early to think about marriage :idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending