Dear Atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weak stomached hater

Cambuulo is only a taste that can be appreciated by warriors and nobility

Fuk outta here w/dat shit

Bruh my boys hoyo used to make this amazing popcorn cambuulo, I'd always come through to his house for that shit randomly when I'm hungry. He'd text me and I'd appear there ASAP. That's how fire it is..you ever try it before.

Regular cambuulo is macaan too. Get some saliid iyo sonkor up in that with a cold koob of caano

Bruh my boys hoyo used to make this amazing popcorn cambuulo, I'd always come through to his house for that shit randomly when I'm hungry. He'd text me and I'd appear there ASAP. That's how fire it is..you ever try it before.

Regular cambuulo is macaan too. Get some saliid iyo sonkor up in that with a cold koob of caano
The bun/dango
:banderas:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

cholesteroooooooooooooooooooool

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
hell no. he's muslim but he's one of those muslims that aren't exactly wadaads? I'm sure when he gets older he'll all of a sudden become a waddad like most somalis :siilaanyolaugh:

my late mother and step mother were VEERRRYYYYY religious. i was religious too when i was younger. i only recently became an atheist.
Recently became an atheist :wow:

May Allah guide you back to Islam :friendhug:

Why do you have to go all out on a crusade against Islam like Ayan hersi wallahi your blasphemy is sickening why do you insist on making so many enemies within your community:dwill:

@dhegdheer and @Knowthyself you guys must have some really chill parents. Im Hella jelous. I'm not athiest, well not yet :lol: (kkkk jus kiddkng).but if I was one and came out, I know I'd be on the first flight to garowe. My fam would cut me off. Everyone in my family would outcast me. Consider yourselves lucky :kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How? I haven't said anything Ayaan Hirsi level shit and I'm not on TV crusading against Muslims.

I don't give a shit if people who know me find out I'm an Atheist.
Horta this creature is the type to diss Islam to his cadaan gaal friends just so he may fit in. The type to diss a islan Somali ah wearing a jilbaab to his cadaan friends so he may score some cheap brownie points kan Maxa weeye a buck dancing brown nosing coon that will sell his family just so that the Europeans might identify him as being one of their own.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
"Obviously you'd eat it? :cosbyhmm:
Like get a beating? Sxb is that a somali saying or are you just taking english ones and translating thwm lmao

I've never eaten pork in my life lol don't ever call me yt again warya :deadosama:
waad cuuni lahayd, is the same as ayagaa aad cuuni lahayd or in english you would eat them.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"Obviously you'd eat it? :cosbyhmm:
Like get a beating? Sxb is that a somali saying or are you just taking english ones and translating thwm lmao
QUOTE]
Your name kkkkk
Do your siblings not say anything about your religious beliefs, or lack thereof

@dhegdheer and @Knowthyself you guys must have some really chill parents. Im Hella jelous. I'm not athiest, well not yet :lol: (kkkk jus kiddkng).but if I was one and came out, I know I'd be on the first flight to garowe. My fam would cut me off. Everyone in my family would outcast me. Consider yourselves lucky :kanyehmm:

Loooooool wallahi I didn't even plan on telling them! It just came out when I was arguing with my mum. :ftw9nwa: And then my dad found out.

I don't think my parents would ever disown me. Sometimes I wish I hadn't told them, if i never see another Nouman Ali Khan video or a Zakir Nakir one I'll die happy :wow:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Loooooool wallahi I didn't even plan on telling them! It just came out when I was arguing with my mum. :ftw9nwa: And then my dad found out.

I don't think my parents would ever disown me. Sometimes I wish I hadn't told them, if i never see another Nouman Ali Khan video or a Zakir Nakir one I'll die happy :wow:
i recommend this guy
1280x720-8w7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts