Deadly Attack on Mogadishu Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
subhannallah the poor people of somalia are being bullied from every angle, i dont even know what to say anymore.

Last time I checked HG there were typical midgo, you guys use to collect gabage and eat left over from Marehan in Mogadishu. We were so health and Noble and still we rock, you people suffer allit and we make you free. Still you talking Google your history. Beside that what is dbaadi cade? We don't even share border with. We Marehan neighbor with Ogaden and rest of Darood, not fucking Midgaan HG and hawiye. Bastards. Go live outside Galkacyo slums.
I'm your superior. Respect me. Madow ah. Where is your dhul?
Bilaa Edeb. Go back to your slavery cuz you are not worthy. Bloody c*nt. Smh
NB: I never mentioned madhiban, so don't put on my mouth something I've not said. Qudhun
Poetic kukaha. Hawiye kuwii dhahay aryaa gabay aa ihaayo Said Mohamed Abdul kudhahay sooma ah. Sayidoow faraskaada markoow orodyo oow xaarka Fajaq kasiiyo oow seenta luxyo xaa kuqurux ah!! Markaasuu sayidka yidhi weey xujoobeene kurka halaga gooyo HG. That is your best taariq. iska aamus.
Did i get under your Marehan skin? ffs stop being an emotional and discuss with me with a fact based information Khaniska tahayba waas. Indaha Si Fican U Fur Boon yahoww Khurunka Badan Oona Xaarka Iska Dhikhin. History of Boon Marehan is written everywhere we all know the famous cry. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Marehan is a footsoldiers and dogs to HG's. How do you feel that your clan use to be a slave for us in Mudug? Are you ashamed? :hemad:
Before Barre you were slaves after Barre you're still slaves.. it must be suck being from useless clan so maaha?:mjohreally:

we Hawiyenized you Marehans due to the karbaash you were getting from us. how come a HG is using you to kill your own Harti brothers left to the right?:ohdamn: lol and your Boon ass listen every command your HG master give you.:uCkf6mf: But hey It feels so good that we have our own servant slave dhabodhilifs Marehans that are doing the dirty work for us.:banderas::rejoice:

keep bootyclapping for us, but we see you only as a confused Gorillas who rather kill his own brother, cuz of fear of a HG. If a Beesha Boon

Marehan don't know how to behave we are going to put you in the slavery chains,
slavery2.jpg
like this
and send ya ass back to Nigeria like we did to your big mouthed Barre. Miskin isn't a bit shameful that your leader died holding his master Aideed's picture n the toilet seat at a refugee cell in Lagos.Nigeria?:jcoleno::kanyehmm:

our dhul is everywhere mashallah Meel Walba Baan Dhulal Ku Heysana Dokhon Yahoww Ee Kharaarka Badan Jooji.
@Nana.H
Your tribe been engaged 9 colonels with 17 tanks, 12000 army forces plus heavy altelary shield. We burn your homes, poisoned your wells, fires your shops and put you in concentration camps. The history is written it was 1985-1989. Fucking poor peopke, we gave you a hard lesson but you never learn from it. Don't talk behind us. You are playing with fire on your own hands. Dame it
You don't even have known politicians, you are not appearing Somali top leaders because you are low class.

Waar waxani yaa soo deestey. Shiidh bilaa nigis.
Aww keep crying dem delicious Marehan tears warya. We aren't called the real 'Iljeex' for a reason. Slave boon Ciil Baa Ku Haaya Taarikhdeena Weligaa Ma Gaari Kartit Yaa Cabiid. lol @ Marehans giving us a hard lesson :cryinglaughsmiley: it wasn't a long time ago when HG (Sacad) destroyed darood-sade. and in the year known as "jiilaal" which is about 150 years ago. and we kicked the remaining darood-sade out of mudug and parts of galgaduud.... and force you c*nt to immigrate to ogaden and jubba. you need to ask darood-sade traditional leaders. what was the reason they immigrated to jubba and ogaden?:sass1: i'll wait the answer :sass2: To be Honest it's a wrong to say HG as a whole defeated the truth is HG subclan called reer Cabdalle were the one who destroyed beesha Marehan as a whole and Reer Xassan and Reer Jalaf who are also a subclan under HG just finished.:sureman: and also do you want me to tell the reason why one of your Marehan sub clan called Wagardhac is living in Galguduud? is cuz of Habar Gidir elders. Wagardhac sold their women to a HG elders so they can live peace in a Galguduud and walahi i'm not lying. go and ask your elders they will tell you

lol @ we don't have a known politicians:cryinglaughsmiley: Slave Marehan here are some of our famous politicians i'll post more famous HG politicians later inshallah
Political
* Abdullahi Issa, chairman of the Somali Youth League and first prime minister of Somalia, 1949-1960
* Mohamed Farrah Aidid, United Somali Congress leader who ousted Siad Barre's regime
* Hussein Mohamed Farrah, Somali National Alliance (SNA), Somalia Reconciliation and
Restoration Council (SRRC) and Transitional Federal Government (TFG) leader, son of
Mohammed Farah Aidid.
* Haji Farah Ali Omar, the first Somali finance minister, the inventor of the Somali five
shilling
* Ali Shido Abdi, One the earlist members of SYL and former vice chairman.
* Abdiqasim Salad Hassan, President of Somalia 2000-2004.
* Abdullahi Ahmed Addou, Ambassador to the United States (1970-80), finance minister
(1980-84).
* Mohamed Warsame Ali 'Kiimiko', Senior diplomat, president of Galmudug state since 2006.
* Dr Ibrahim Hassan Addou, Foreign minister for the Islamic Courts of Somalia.
* Asha Haji Elmi, Political and peace activist.
* Mohamoud Mohamed Gacmodhere, Politician, peace activist and Interior minister of (TFG)
Somalia

Read first my comments, I've not started insulting. She does.
I just said Hawiye must change their behavior for god sake. That is it. She jump to HG and Mr.
Marka caano mee iga cabee dhiladaas. Waa tumaa walaahi naagta Midgaanta.
Abaha U Sheeg. you started it first Boon boy, If you weren't blaming everything on Hawiye. This discussion between me and you wouldn't have slipped out of control Wacal yahow. Blame only yourself Khanis fokhol khanis.
The recognition of HG is you can't see them during the day unless they smile. You can only see their teeth 90% obnly cuz they are extremely fugly dark skinned. We call them "mukulal madoow". Hhhhhh. What do you call them?
@Nana.H she is one of emm.
warya stop wyd? out of all people a Nabeel Marehan is talking about teeth and looks while his clan are known for being teethless fucks. how come a clan who have the ugliest looks out of all the time are all of the sudden calling their masters a 'Mukulaal Madoow' :snoop: war Boonta maba isku xishoodan cacudubilah:kanyehmm:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Did i get under your Marehan skin? ffs stop being an emotional and discuss with me with a fact based information Khaniska tahayba waas. Indaha Si Fican U Fur Boon yahoww Khurunka Badan Oona Xaarka Iska Dhikhin. History of Boon Marehan is written everywhere we all know the famous cry. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Marehan is a footsoldiers and dogs to HG's. How do you feel that your clan use to be a slave for us in Mudug? Are you ashamed? :hemad:
Before Barre you were slaves after Barre you're still slaves.. it must be suck being from useless clan so maaha?:mjohreally:

we Hawiyenized you Marehans due to the karbaash you were getting from us. how come a HG is using you to kill your own Harti brothers left to the right?:ohdamn: lol and your Boon ass listen every command your HG master give you.:uCkf6mf: But hey It feels so good that we have our own servant slave dhabodhilifs Marehans that are doing the dirty work for us.:banderas::rejoice:

keep bootyclapping for us, but we see you only as a confused Gorillas who rather kill his own brother, cuz of fear of a HG. If a Beesha Boon

Marehan don't know how to behave we are going to put you in the slavery chains,
slavery2.jpg
like this
and send ya ass back to Nigeria like we did to your big mouthed Barre. Miskin isn't a bit shameful that your leader died holding his master Aideed's picture n the toilet seat at a refugee cell in Lagos.Nigeria?:jcoleno::kanyehmm:

our dhul is everywhere mashallah Meel Walba Baan Dhulal Ku Heysana Dokhon Yahoww Ee Kharaarka Badan Jooji.

Aww keep crying dem delicious Marehan tears warya. We aren't called the real 'Iljeex' for a reason. Slave boon Ciil Baa Ku Haaya Taarikhdeena Weligaa Ma Gaari Kartit Yaa Cabiid. lol @ Marehans giving us a hard lesson :cryinglaughsmiley: it wasn't a long time ago when HG (Sacad) destroyed darood-sade. and in the year known as "jiilaal" which is about 150 years ago. and we kicked the remaining darood-sade out of mudug and parts of galgaduud.... and force you c*nt to immigrate to ogaden and jubba. you need to ask darood-sade traditional leaders. what was the reason they immigrated to jubba and ogaden?:sass1: i'll wait the answer :sass2: To be Honest it's a wrong to say HG as a whole defeated the truth is HG subclan called reer Cabdalle were the one who destroyed beesha Marehan as a whole and Reer Xassan and Reer Jalaf who are also a subclan under HG just finished.:sureman: and also do you want me to tell the reason why one of your Marehan sub clan called Wagardhac is living in Galguduud? is cuz of Habar Gidir elders. Wagardhac sold their women to a HG elders so they can live peace in a Galguduud and walahi i'm not lying. go and ask your elders they will tell you

lol @ we don't have a known politicians:cryinglaughsmiley: Slave Marehan here are some of our famous politicians i'll post more famous HG politicians later inshallah
Political
* Abdullahi Issa, chairman of the Somali Youth League and first prime minister of Somalia, 1949-1960
* Mohamed Farrah Aidid, United Somali Congress leader who ousted Siad Barre's regime
* Hussein Mohamed Farrah, Somali National Alliance (SNA), Somalia Reconciliation and
Restoration Council (SRRC) and Transitional Federal Government (TFG) leader, son of
Mohammed Farah Aidid.
* Haji Farah Ali Omar, the first Somali finance minister, the inventor of the Somali five
shilling
* Ali Shido Abdi, One the earlist members of SYL and former vice chairman.
* Abdiqasim Salad Hassan, President of Somalia 2000-2004.
* Abdullahi Ahmed Addou, Ambassador to the United States (1970-80), finance minister
(1980-84).
* Mohamed Warsame Ali 'Kiimiko', Senior diplomat, president of Galmudug state since 2006.
* Dr Ibrahim Hassan Addou, Foreign minister for the Islamic Courts of Somalia.
* Asha Haji Elmi, Political and peace activist.
* Mohamoud Mohamed Gacmodhere, Politician, peace activist and Interior minister of (TFG)
Somalia

Abaha U Sheeg. you started it first Boon boy, If you weren't blaming everything on Hawiye. This discussion between me and you wouldn't have slipped out of control Wacal yahow. Blame only yourself Khanis fokhol khanis.

warya stop wyd? out of all people a Nabeel Marehan is talking about teeth and looks while his clan are known for being teethless fucks. how come a clan who have the ugliest looks out of all the time are all of the sudden calling their masters a 'Mukulaal Madoow' :snoop: war Boonta maba isku xishoodan cacudubilah:kanyehmm:
All that you said is nonsense. All these names doesn't even exist accept one person. Been badana.
Naayaa hooyada iyo wixii kudhaley iyo meesha katimudd iyo faracaada was. Wasqaanyahay foosha xun. You smell like a Xaar. Fucking yellow teath ugly as hell. My family never been ugly, they always brown light skinned 99%. dhashey.
We have clan nicknamed Marehan doesn't mean we all Marehan. I'm reer Diini (God's chosen people) our legacy still living, the previous Prime ministers was me, the defense minister is mr, the Cheif commander army is mr, all top dogs are mr. Only HSM and view guys are hawiye and some other Daaroods. I'm legend still. kudhashay. Taariq mataqanid ee hooyada iyo aabaha weeydii. You come up sone shit story doesn't make your tribe smart but remain Madow Bantu at the end. Go to Jahanamo that is your final destination. Smh
If you continue talk, I will still karbaash you as usually. Sfu

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Nana. H. You good riding donkey. Didn't you? Go back to your slave work. Balaayo SIIL ku ur badan. STD's aa qabtaa. Uff naaya. Nacala.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Garac boy I remember you begging me to stop insulting your starving people. You begged me.
Me or you who was begging. You begg me to leave alone on the other day but I promise I will never leave you cuz you are not even Somali. "Gay Gurage". Hooyada usheeg iyo qaxbadii Ethiopia kaa keentey. *_*
Waa kuwasu, SS baan kugu dhex kufsan.

waraabe

Your superior
Me or you who was begging. You begg me to leave alone on the other day but I promise I will never leave you cuz you are not even Somali. "Gay Gurage". Hooyada usheeg iyo qaxbadii Ethiopia kaa keentey. *_*
Waa kuwasu, SS baan kugu dhex kufsan.
Screenshot_20160628-060035.png

:dead:

All that you said is nonsense. All these names doesn't even exist accept one person. Been badana.
Naayaa hooyada iyo wixii kudhaley iyo meesha katimudd iyo faracaada was. Wasqaanyahay foosha xun. You smell like a Xaar. Fucking yellow teath ugly as hell. My family never been ugly, they always brown light skinned 99%. dhashey.
We have clan nicknamed Marehan doesn't mean we all Marehan. I'm reer Diini (God's chosen people) our legacy still living, the previous Prime ministers was me, the defense minister is mr, the Cheif commander army is mr, all top dogs are mr. Only HSM and view guys are hawiye and some other Daaroods. I'm legend still. kudhashay. Taariq mataqanid ee hooyada iyo aabaha weeydii. You come up sone shit story doesn't make your tribe smart but remain Madow Bantu at the end. Go to Jahanamo that is your final destination. Smh
If you continue talk, I will still karbaash you as usually. Sfu
:cryinglaughsmiley:LMAO why are you so angry? Adigaa kaddaab garac eh all what i said is a true faarabuutta yahow dokhonkaa . Stop describing your Hoyo on here waryaa. Wecel Marehan Akhlaakh laguma barin miyaa? Hoyoda oo dhan ku dashay laguma caayo ma fahamtay.

Lol @god's chosen people kulaha :cryinglaughsmiley:warya Ilahay haka been abuuran yaasan lagu halaagin. We don't mind if You keep refering us HG's to the Bantus cuz at the end of the day it is the Bantus that own your ass on the Jubooyinka :dance:is your boon ass salty over that? That the people you refering as a 'low caste' are ruling you on the Jubbaland:chrisfreshhah:and it's you whos final destination is going to Jahannama bastard boy.
Nana. H. You good riding donkey. Didn't you? Go back to your slave work. Balaayo SIIL ku ur badan. STD's aa qabtaa. Uff naaya. Nacala.
Yaakhay stop describing your sister:drakewtf: if she has a STD waa loo khariyaa ceebta nooh:ohlord: and if you like to smell your sister's ceeb:wtfguccimane::vqbuyv0: then walee you are sick in the head wassakh yahow what a disgusting pedophile, pervert wecel you are. Please go seek help.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
:cryinglaughsmiley:LMAO why are you so angry? Adigaa kaddaab garac eh all what i said is a true faarabuutta yahow dokhonkaa . Stop describing your Hoyo on here waryaa. Wecel Marehan Akhlaakh laguma barin miyaa? Hoyoda oo dhan ku dashay laguma caayo ma fahamtay.

Lol @god's chosen people kulaha :cryinglaughsmiley:warya Ilahay haka been abuuran yaasan lagu halaagin. We don't mind if You keep refering us HG's to the Bantus cuz at the end of the day it is the Bantus that own your ass on the Jubooyinka :dance:is your boon ass salty over that? That the people you refering as a 'low caste' are ruling you on the Jubbaland:chrisfreshhah:and it's you whos final destination is going to Jahannama bastard boy.

Yaakhay stop describing your sister:drakewtf: if she has a STD waa loo khariyaa ceebta nooh:ohlord: and if you like to smell your sister's ceeb:wtfguccimane::vqbuyv0: then walee you are sick in the head wassakh yahow what a disgusting pedophile, pervert wecel you are. Please go seek help.
Whatever you said back to you plus f*ck you. Dhila kudhashay dhuunta rata leh. Bastard
Juboyinka is between KABLALAX AND MAREHAN, you have nothing to do there I gave you share Kismayu and kick out the city. I fought with my own blood brother fellow Darood, so you think you going to stay there, nope. Back to your shit whole region. Bastard xayawaan foowqal Madow.
Die hard .
Darood already make agreement, we never fight against fellow Daroods and what's between us don't interfere it. Boon adaa ah maxaa yeeley abtirkiina wuxuu galaxy eeylada Gurago iyo Oromo Midgaanyahay.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
boonka tahay wase, don't quote me again. You descendant of a sex tourist and a pedophile, leave the good name of reer somal alone.:camby:
You are not Somali. Bastard adoon. Your tribe are Madow from Rwanda and Burundi. Fucking Hutu. Ugly Hooyadi wase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending