Deadly Attack on Mogadishu Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nabeel why are you arguing with Hutus compare Xamar pre hutu rule and post they are not worth arguing with they have utterly failed to create a prosperous Somalia, Nana was probably a former jaariyaad for a noble Sade family thats why she has cuqdad, disgusting low class ppl

Nabeel why are you arguing with Hutus compare Xamar pre hutu rule and post they are not worth arguing with they have utterly failed to create a prosperous Somalia, Nana was probably a former jaariyaad for a noble Sade family thats why she has cuqdad, disgusting low class ppl
Look at your ghetto Gedo b4 talking bout Xamar Doofaar boy
The only jariyad & disgusting low class ppl are your ppl. And nope i don't have a cuqdad FOH.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
boy stop describing your smelly sister as a me! Sharmuutka iyo Boonka tahayba waas.:camby:
Boon always says boon to the other while they are boon decent.
Keenadiid rapped your granny and slaves your grandpa. Nacala
Ride on my big dig with double condom on it. uskat baa tahay.. You've got germs.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Exactly that's what am talking about hommie. She is pure Jaariyad with low self steam. Dame
I remember my uncle was one of top minister I don't want name him but he use to slave them these Hutu from Hamar specially the clan she belong. He use to call them by fingers and they use to look down when they face with him. Maba xishoonayan kuwani hada. They should scroll they eyes down when they see us. Subxaanaka

Nabeel786

Southie pride

Guys, here find attached pm Waraabe sent to me. *The original 0ne.

30mrejq.jpg

2crrsd4.jpg

Hahaha,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts