Day President Farmaajo lost in 2022.

you don’t need to have money, Farmaajo was an accomplished man who was educated aswell. His masters degree in political science steered him clear of all dangerous meetings which would hurt the image of the Somali nation. Any attempt foreign nations made to embarrass him failed.
You think he needed a masters degree in PoliSci just to have a little street smarts??

You think he needed a masters degree in PoliSci just to have a little street smarts??
Do your own research on him and ignore all the buuq. A double major with a political background in both Somalia and the US is nothing to scoff at. How many leaders in Somalia do you see with “PHd” but can’t even figure out that what their doing will destroy the country.

Do your own research on him and ignore all the buuq. A double major with a political background in both Somalia and the US is nothing to scoff at. How many leaders in Somalia do you see with “PHd” but can’t even figure out that what their doing will destroy the country.
I mean, you can’t assume the degree itself means anything lol. I have a masters myself, so what? Does it help me make more money? Sure, but it doesn’t mean anything in and of itself. It’s just another piece of paper that says you went through a program basically.

I mean, you can’t assume the degree itself means anything lol. I have a masters myself, so what? Does it help me make more money? Sure, but it doesn’t mean anything in and of itself. It’s just another piece of paper that says you went through a program basically.
that’s just a terrible instance to go by. Generally speaking our leaders and ministers should be educated on their posts. Hassan Sheikh is a businessman so he treats the country as such, wasir tiktok is a foreign minister by education so he doesn’t know what he’s doing besides the speech part of it, our minister of port is a accomplished defence minister yet he’s awaiting shipments, Farmaajo was president and succeeded until the political landscape of Somalia engulfed him. There’s many other ministers that have made our current government dysfunctional because they don’t know what they are doing. Education matters for the most part.

They are brainwashed and suffer from "I need a Daddy Saviour" syndrome. I blame all of this on Siad Barre's cult of personality brainwashing. His pictures were everywhere and children had to sign for him every morning in school.

View attachment 326671
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
__________________Mr foorarso________________
1714175346210.png

Last edited:
that’s just a terrible instance to go by. Generally speaking our leaders and ministers should be educated on their posts. Hassan Sheikh is a businessman so he treats the country as such, wasir tiktok is a foreign minister by education so he doesn’t know what he’s doing besides the speech part of it, our minister of port is a accomplished defence minister yet he’s awaiting shipments, Farmaajo was president and succeeded until the political landscape of Somalia engulfed him. There’s many other ministers that have made our current government dysfunctional because they don’t know what they are doing. Education matters for the most part.
Xamza is said to hold a phd as well. How is that going? Don’t fall for the education scam sxb. These people get degrees to fool us. ‘Nin wax bartay’ lol. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe was one of the first Africans to go to Oxford and look what he did there. Even worse than Hassan Dhiiqo.

Xamza is said to hold a phd as well. How is that going? Don’t fall for the education scam sxb. These people get degrees to fool us. ‘Nin wax bartay’ lol. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe was one of the first Africans to go to Oxford and look what he did there. Even worse than Hassan Dhiiqo.
Xamza is actually good he’s just under the wrong president 😂 he was working alongside the corruption committee until he began being corrupt. He stopped a horrible oil deal Hassan’s idiot minister made so he’s not all gone. He’s submissive but not bad.

Education means something for what’s at hand, Hassan sheikh is educated too but I didn’t include his because his schooling is irrelevant to his post. Farmaajo’s is relevant to his post.

Xamza is actually good he’s just under the wrong president 😂 he was working alongside the corruption committee until he began being corrupt. He stopped a horrible oil deal Hassan’s idiot minister made so he’s not all gone. He’s submissive but not bad.
Don’t be so naive sxb. Xamza is even worse than HSM.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
This is what I think everytime someone wants a college educated diaspora to lead the country hahahahahha

Trending

Latest posts