Daughter of Siyaad Barre has died today.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
1696582978907.png

You wld see Habo shamhad rarely around, without fanfare or glitter. A humble fiat Argenta was her car & often driven herself. A reflection on Barre's daughters who admired by many bcz of their humble lifestyle. A great friend to my mother. Allah shower his mercy on both. Amiin - Fouwzi Osman

AUN

AUN reer MSB were not thieves that’s for sure
View attachment 297254
You wld see Habo shamhad rarely around, without fanfare or glitter. A humble fiat Argenta was her car & often driven herself. A reflection on Barre's daughters who admired by many bcz of their humble lifestyle. A great friend to my mother. Allah shower his mercy on both. Amiin - Fouwzi Osman

AUN
Nigga how old are you to have witness her drive a fiat Argenta?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where is all this gold and money apparently stolen by siyad barre, wouldn't he leave it behind for his kids? just like him and his kids, none benefited anything. Everything stolen was done by HAG and still done by them and that's a sad reality they refuse to accept yet all Somalis know it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
didn't he have like 12 kids, and yk islam doesn't have fair inheritance for women.

None of his kids have a cent, I know maslax in 2002 was asking my father for $100 shaxaad. Im sure if the boys had money, they wouldn't ask for $100. MSB family have nothing. HAG looted the nation and still looting.

Trending

Latest posts