Dating White girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
True you don't have to do those things to have fun necessarily. But it's college f*ck it it's only 4 years. Why not break the rules a little you'll have plenty of time to be a boring adult when you're grown up

There's a difference between breaking a rule to have fun and being enslaved to peer pressure. My initial point was ~> is about what counts for you and not how many you counting. Hence why I was ridiculing the quota.

VixR

Veritas
Damn, I done my exploring when I was 15 and stopped at 20. :ftw9nwa:

I was 5'11 at the age of 13 tho so
I think that's a bit young lol. My cousins are 14 & 16, to think about kids their age having sex or exploring which is commonplace, I still feel/think they're still too young.

There's a difference between breaking a rule to have fun and being enslaved to peer pressure. My initial point was ~> is about what counts for you and not how many you counting. Hence why I was ridiculing the quota.
Assuming that it's not peer pressure that's holding him back from having fun. Read the post again, my boy is dying to dive in some beef flaps but the peer pressure that has manifested itself in religion and community is hampering him.

At the end were all mammals. No point in resisting what's natural to us :mjohreally:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
you watch htgwm???? ssiiiiss I'm heartbroken. its been a week and I'm still shook.
Yesss HTGAWM is the best.

I cant believe it! I actually cried real heartfelt tears when I saw his body. After wes I don't know if I'll still watch it tbh. Unless the storyline is crazy.

Last edited:
Yesss HTGAWM is the best.

I cant believe it! I actually cried real heartfell tears when I saw his body. After wes I don't know if I'll still watch it tbh. Unless the storyline is crazy.
like the entire time i was so indenial. i still think its probably his evil twin that dies. but when i watched his interviews he looked pretty sad. how are they going to kill the most attractive guy to ever be on a tv show. straight up evil. i was so pissed i kept sending twitter threats to shonda's ass. literally the first time i cried over a tv show.

Nie

Assuming that it's not peer pressure that's holding him back from having fun. Read the post again, my boy is dying to dive in some beef flaps but the peer pressure that has manifested itself in religion and community is hampering him.

At the end were all mammals. No point in resisting what's natural to us :mjohreally:

You misunderstood me :fantasia2:

I wasn't responding to his post, I was responding to your post. I guess I didn't like the 'number'... I just find it pathetic when guys have sex solely for scores. Yhh bruuhh you need to hit this many. :draketf: Gtfo pleaase. People break rules when they young and is not my place to criticise them. But it will be equally unfair to criticise those who don't want to break the rules. Fun might be important to you, but to them faith is more important than fun.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
like the entire time i was so indenial. i still think its probably his evil twin that dies. but when i watched his interviews he looked pretty sad. how are they going to kill the most attractive guy to ever be on a tv show. straight up evil. i was so pissed i kept sending twitter threats to shonda's ass. literally the first time i cried over a tv show.

Lmao @ twitter threats.

Shonda Rhimes doesnt give a f*ck about our emotions. She's always killing popular characters. She did the same on Greys Anatomy. She could have killed off Connor or Frank or Bonnies annoying ass or Nate, but nooooooo she had to kill Wes.

You misunderstood me :fantasia2:

I wasn't responding to his post, I was responding to your post. I guess I didn't like the 'number'... I just find it pathetic when guys have sex solely for scores. Yhh bruuhh you need to hit this many. :draketf: Gtfo pleaase. People break rules when they young and is not my place to criticise them. But it will be equally unfair to criticise those who don't want to break the rules. Fun might be important to you, but to them faith is more important than fun.
I hope you know it was sarcasm. No man, not even Dan Bilzerian can go through 10 at a night. It's simply too exhausting.

And don't speak for the kid. He knows what he wants. That's if he ain't trollin us like the wasaq we are :lolbron:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

:browtf: This show is my guilty pleasure. I absolutely hate liking it. I only caught up on the last 2 episodes today. I saw your status yesterday, and despite your display pic I refused to believe it was him. I was so sure it was going to be Nate but nope.....

Lmao @ twitter threats.

Shonda Rhimes doesnt give a f*ck about our emotions. She's always killing popular characters. She did the same on Greys Anatomy. She could have killed off Connor or Frank or Bonnies annoying ass or Nate, but nooooooo she had to kill Wes.
i stoped watching greys when that one guy who was a doctor got run over so bad he was unrecognizable died. i was traumatized af. i wanted conner to die so bad. literally everyone but wes, laurel, annalease and makhaila can go die. the show was only supposed to be 4 seasons anyway so i guess this season will be about fining wes's killer and the next (last) season will be about them moving on from him. but if you think about it every single death and incident on this show revolved around wes. he killed sam, rebecca died because he introduced her to bonnie's crazy ass, frank killed wes's dead infront of him, and now he dies. that poor guy

:browtf: This show is my guilty pleasure. I absolutely hate liking it. I only caught up on the last 2 episodes today. I saw your status yesterday, and despite your display pic I refused to believe it was him. I was so sure it was going to be Nate but nope.....

my bad! i was worried i was going to spoil it for someone but i thought nobody here watched the show lol. I'm sorrryyy

Nie

I hope you know it was sarcasm. No man, not even Dan Bilzerian can go through 10 at a night. It's simply too exhausting.

And don't speak for the kid. He knows what he wants. That's if he ain't trollin us like the wasaq we are :lolbron:

Lool silly I know is an exaggeration to say you have to sleep with as many as possible and I guess I can't stand it when guys say that. Nvm Nvm

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
my bad! i was worried i was going to spoil it for someone but i thought nobody here watched the show lol. I'm sorrryyy
lol no worries. I was shocked at him getting with Laurel - I been wanting that to happen but it felt too forced. I knew something was going to happen. So I was convinced Frank would pull the trigger on himself. In any case, the baby is definitely Wes' now.

Lool silly I know is an exaggeration to say you have to sleep with as many as possible and I guess I can't stand it when guys say that. Nvm Nvm
Having to sleep with atleast one person in college is a moral obligation and one that I fervently stand by :damedamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dating white girls are hectic man take it from me i know. Though they are alot fun and i get gifts christmas gifts even though i dont celebrate that shit :pachah1:

But there is alot cultural barrier dating a white girl. Esp when asked why they cant come over blah blah.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Wear a condom, if your going to have sex and get tested for STD'S.......

Be cautious of the white devil, she may say you raped her later on

:fittytousand:
Are you encouraging a nigga to have sex and you're a Muslim?
What the hell is wrong with you?
I'm dissapointed in you.
:kanyehmm::mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.