Dashcam footage of Philando Castile being shot released (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

There is something psychologically wrong with American cops. Trigger happy maniacs :what:

The cop was relieved of all charges :draketf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Black guy- I have a licensed Gun on me

Cop- Alright, dont pull it out!

Black guy- Nah, Im not pulling it out Im just show.....

BlpBaf.gif

Cop- *%#. I told you to not pull it out

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
The problem is not just the cops, but the whole system. This cop was acquitted by an almost all-white jury. To become a jury you cannot be a felon.
Black people are forced to accept crimes they didn't do and they end up becoming felons who cannot defend other blacks in court. "More than 90 PERCENT of criminal cases are never tried before a jury (In New York where it is allegedly the most multicultural city in the world!!!)."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/opinion/sunday/go-to-trial-crash-the-justice-system.html

In fact, these innocent blacks will be forced to become criminals after they get out of prison because no one will give a job to a felon. This is one of the many ways of how they have been destroying the black community. The second technique was to destroy black unity. They ki11ed and stopped all the major leaders of the black community (Farrakhan is most likely controlled opposition). Malcolm X's grandson was ki11ed because he was a potential "Black Messiah". They want blacks to continue being slaves in prison where they are rarely ever paid for working in factories.

Here is a great example of what it feels like to be an African-American in AmeriKKKa.

Florida police accused of racial profiling after stopping man 258 times, charging him with trespassing at work!!!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mes-charge-trespassing-work-article-1.1526422

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
They have a school to prison (to free labour aka modern slavery) pipeline for the black. Anyone who wants to step out of the mold gets killed.

Like I said, US is a dystopia

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
remember all those cadaan ppl at the time who were like "she seems way too calm streaming a video with her boyfriend shot nearly to death...he must have done something"? :reallymaury:

I wonder where the body cam footage is at, that is if it wasn't "lost" or he "forgot to turn it on" :reallymaury:

The way the cop reacted after shooting him is very sad.

I feel bad for the black guy. But you can tell the cop feels very guilty.

EDIT : just realized the dude who is screaming f*ck is the victim :snoop:

The should arrest the cop!!

black guys remind me of somali guys to be honest. All strong and ready to kill other adoons for looking at them but all forgiving and crying like little dhoocilo when cops and other whites kill them. Nigga a life for life, how about that?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
The fucking cop should've never been cop to begin with, since he was retarded and pretty much a pussy. He should've told him to put his hands on the dash board until he knew where the gun and his wallet was. But, other hand, if you tell a cop that you got a gun while reaching for your wallet, that mostly won't go well either. But, the cop should've told him to stop and to show his hands. But he never gave him enough time.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
His kid was in the backseat too

But like always, the cop was acquitted. At the very least he was fired though

Disgusting. Seeing these fucking "blue lives matter" morons making excuses for this makes my blood boil. "Uhh, he moved!", and therefore he deserved to get shot point blank several times? :comeon:

That excuse would never fly in Sweden, cops are fairly harmless here. Wtf do they feed you Americans :browtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The fucking cop should've never been cop to begin with, since he was retarded and pretty much a pussy. He should've told him to put his hands on the dash board until he knew where the gun and his wallet was. But, other hand, if you tell a cop that you got a gun while reaching for your wallet, that mostly won't go well either. But, the cop should've told him to stop and to show his hands. But he never gave him enough time.

Worst part is he walked free :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending