Darod is playing Hawiye like a fiddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
Darod will never support a Hawiye leader. Name me one time where Darod accepted aa Hawiye leader?. They will tarnish his reputation on internet sites.

Hawiye is told by Darod to accept Darod leaders out of Somalinimo and to cheer for them.

I feel sorry for Hawiye because they always get tricked

My family always praised Aden Abdulle and refered to him as a wadani who cared for all Somalis. Fyi my family are all Darood, in fact I have yet to see any Darood who say anything bad about Aden Abdulle. Also, the closest which my family and I wanted to become the next president was Sheikh Sharif and if i,m not mistaken he is hawiye; our reason for supporting him was ONE, that he reconciled the Somali people during his time. Btw, no one forced the hawiye in the parliament to vote for Farmajo they did it out of their own free will and saw Farmajo as the next best leader.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't know who this Darod guy is but he better stop messing with the Hawiye fella.
Wouldn't want a fight to break out. Either way I'm not sure why you made a thread about a scuffle between two guys :what1:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
see this darod just proved the point. he calls USC a kufsi and billiliqo movement

I do, because you just need to read the history.

I am very honest and esteem Aden Abdulle (RAH) and Abullahi Issa (RAH) very highly. I even kinda like Sheikh Shariif (not too much but there is some love). I support would any Hawiye leader that works in the good of the nation if we could be blessed with one, and so would other Daroods if they could see that he is honest/nationalistic.

Daroods supported Ali Mahdi after the reconciliation conferences in the hope that the country could move forward, which sadly didn't happen. Your analysis is so simplistic and wrong that you may actually be an idiot.

Please keep Darood out of your stupid generalisations.

P.S: The USC was the cancer of Somalia. They destroyed the regime, Mogadishu, and ultimately themselves.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
They are both as bad as each other and while they are still in power there is going to be no peace in South Somalia.
You guys are lucky the rest are sleeping. But when the other tribes wake up and realise they can never be leaders, they get treated like 0.5, they have no say. Then it would be gave over. 88 was nothing let them wake up and we will see.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Darod will never support a Hawiye leader. Name me one time where Darod accepted aa Hawiye leader?. They will tarnish his reputation on internet sites.

Hawiye is told by Darod to accept Darod leaders out of Somalinimo and to cheer for them.

Let me guess you're a somalidiid :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I do, because you just need to read the history.

I am very honest and esteem Aden Abdulle (RAH) and Abullahi Issa (RAH) very highly. I even kinda like Sheikh Shariif (not too much but there is some love). I support would any Hawiye leader that works in the good of the nation if we could be blessed with one, and so would other Daroods if they could see that he is honest/nationalistic.

Daroods supported Ali Mahdi after the reconciliation conferences in the hope that the country could move forward, which sadly didn't happen. Your analysis is so simplistic and wrong that you may actually be an idiot.

Please keep Darood out of your stupid generalisations.

P.S: The USC was the cancer of Somalia. They destroyed the regime, Mogadishu, and ultimately themselves.
You're trying to reason with a guy who calls himself daanyeer:chrisfreshhah:

No one will give recognition for your 3 villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending