Dark skinned Somali women are embarrassing Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in Sub-Sharan Africa except the South African Whites is considered black. This is how the world currently views Somalis.

Yes, they got no choice. They came into this world as black men, and they will leave as black men.

I don't think you realize that calling people "negros" makes you look like you lost the arguement.

Tuaregs identify as blacks. Stop derailing!
As I've never even uttered the word negroes in reference to African Americans in this discussion I will take it that you realise the stupidity of your arguement but choose to deal with it by dismissing me.

Again, your logic is highly retarded. Even retarded is too mild of a word to describe your hypocrisy and lack of mental abilities.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yall really believe in the moon-landing myth? :childplease:
Don't you believe in the flat-earth myth?
Oh wait, it says here that a myth is defined as a widely held but false idea. It's false, but not widely held. I guess the more accurate word would be "lie". :dabcasar:

:childplease:
Since you xoolos want to drag her for being dark I'm uplifting her.

Dark skin queens always look the best, have the best skin and everything.

They never need to wear foundation their skin is flawless mashallah.
:banderas:

Nobody wants to be pale. Akaas.
:susp:

Stop being a hater.
:camby:
I see you but I'll let it slide cuz it's for a good cause
image.png

Are you kidding? That creature is wearing (at least) her weight in make-up. :kodaksmiley:

As for having her, I don't even know who she is. Nobody cares about about another insta-hoe.:camby:
You can't lie dark skin queens always have the best skin. Just look at her skin mashallah.

They always look flawless and there's a difference between wearing makeup just to wear it and actually needing to wear makeup.

I can't leave my house without bronzer.
:manny:

I've already stated that once before it's not news.
Keep hating hater.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Everyone in Sub-Sharan Africa except the South African Whites is considered black. This is how the world currently views Somalis.

Yes, they got no choice. They came into this world as black men, and they will leave as black men.

I don't think you realize that calling people "negros" makes you look like you lost the arguement.

Tuaregs identify as blacks. Stop derailing!
NEWS FLASH. TUAREG ARE NOT BLACK. BLACK TUAREG WERE FORMER SLAVES.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
It doesn't matter what the world thinks, have u even taken a look at the definition of "black"? It's got some bad connotations associated with it and u want us to just accept it like some xoolos?
It doesn't have a bad connotation. It means that we are the original people of this earth.

The world = the West.
This is how the West views us. Not anywhere else. Race was created as a scientific reality by racist Eurocentric pseudo-scientists, to keep white people at the top and Africans at the bottom. By essentially eliminating their choice in identifying how they want you're essentially undermining anything that isn't Western thought and being implicit in the incorrect idea that Africa is a bastion of homogeneity, a continent filled with people that look identical to each other. The world isn't the West. The West isn't the world. How people view you isn't what you are. It might affect how people treat you, but people are idiots. I've been mistaken for Indian before. Does that make me Indian? No! Of course not. I know a Somali guy that looks completely Indian too. Anyone with eyes would call him an Indian guy. Does that make him Indian? According to your logic, yes. It's idiotic.

Of course, Africa is not homogenous. It is the most genetically diverse continent on the planet. Black implies that we are the original people. Prophet Adam was a black man. Indians can't tell the difference between Somalis and other Africans. If your hue is dark enough, then they will come after you. So while you may be light skin, there are dark skin Somalis that will not be able to escape racism. You act like Somalis are different than other Africans. In South Africa, the Bantus can distinguish who is native and who is from Nigeria. Tuaregs, Fulanis, Habeshas and Bantus can tell each other apart. In the end of the day, all of us fall under the "black" category.

NEWS FLASH. TUAREG ARE NOT BLACK. BLACK TUAREG WERE FORMER SLAVES.
Tuaregs are as black as any other Sub-Saharan African.

As I've never even uttered the word negroes in reference to African Americans in this discussion I will take it that you realise the stupidity of your arguement but choose to deal with it by dismissing me.

Again, your logic is highly retarded. Even retarded is too mild of a word to describe your hypocrisy and lack of mental abilities.
:susp::camby::camby::ahh:
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would dread being in an alleyway in a dark night with a jealous dark skinned chick that's naked with her eyes closed, you wouldn't be able to see the :oh6b81q:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It doesn't have a bad connotation. It means that we are the original people of this earth.

Prophet Adam was a black man.

What the actual f*ck. You're one of those Afrocentric xoolos? RIP any trace of credibility to your argument. All you're doing is denying the meaning of words and established facts and stating what you think is true.
I can't take what you're saying seriously anymore :susp:
Next you're going to tell me that anyone of any worth on this planet that ever achieved anything was black. GTFO :camby:

LOL
This whole instance reminds me of an incident I had on twitter:
This one ugly ass called one of my mutuals ugly (she was a Somali quruxley), we dug up her photo and told her she was ugly AF (she honestly was) and to look in a mirror first.
The girl is darkskin and accused us of being colourists for calling her ugly :drakewtf:
We made fun of her big ass nose and she accused us of insulting Afrocentric features:what1:
Everyone supported her and we ended up getting roasted by her mutuals 4 being anti-black. Keep in mind this dhiilo started it by calling my mutual ugly.
In this day and age, darskin black ppl are ALWAYS the victim. ANYTHING u say to them is either: colourist, shadeist, antiblack, or racist.

Of course, Africa is not homogenous. It is the most genetically diverse continent on the planet. Black implies that we are the original people. Prophet Adam was a black man. Indians can't tell the difference between Somalis and other Africans. If your hue is dark enough, then they will come after you. So while you may be light skin, there are dark skin Somalis that will not be able to escape racism. You act like Somalis are different than other Africans. In South Africa, the Bantus can distinguish who is native and who is from Nigeria. Tuaregs, Fulanis, Habeshas and Bantus can tell each other apart. In the end of the day, all of us fall under the "black" category.

This is what I said
The rest of the world viewed African Americans as does that mean they should have embraced that label? No. Your logic is retarded.

Context ya . Learn it.

You can't lie dark skin queens always have the best skin. Just look at her skin mashallah.

They always look flawless and there's a difference between wearing makeup just to wear it and actually needing to wear makeup.

I can't leave my house without bronzer.
:manny:

I've already stated that once before it's not news.
Keep hating hater.

There are plenty of dark skin beauties. Like this woman, for instance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smart, beautiful and patriotic.

That Instagram airhead is not one of them.:camby:

What the actual f*ck. You're one of those Afrocentric xoolos? RIP any trace of credibility to your argument. All you're doing is denying the meaning of words and established facts and stating what you think is true.
I can't take what you're saying seriously anymore :susp:
Next you're going to tell me that anyone of any worth on this planet that ever achieved anything was black. GTFO :camby:
:what1:
If you claim Arab. Why can't we claim African?
We're on the same continent at least.
:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.