Cryptocurrency market trends II

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Vitalik twitter account got hacked, and the hackers posted phishing link of a givaway, where it drained all those who pressed the link. The draining attack stole around 1 Million dollar, and iconic NFT
1694411312769.png

Watch out for any giveaway:s stop being dumb

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Vitalik twitter account got hacked, and the hackers posted phishing link of a givaway, where it drained all those who pressed the link. The draining attack stole around 1 Million dollar, and iconic NFT
View attachment 292929

Watch out for any giveaway:s stop being dumb

Big oof, goes without saying to not connect your wallet to random links/sites too many scams.

wtf is going on everything is ripping.

Can't help but think this ETF news is could a sell event and its priced in. Everything just seems too expensive...

What positions did you guys take over this period, and what are you guys looking at now?

Avax is my biggest bag.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
wtf is going on everything is ripping.

Can't help but think this ETF news is could a sell event and its priced in. Everything just seems too expensive...

What positions did you guys take over this period, and what are you guys looking at now?

Avax is my biggest bag.

Definitely pumping on expectations an ETF is coming, so this could come crashing back down if that turns out false

fs man
I remember seeing Crust network at 0.5cents. Forgot to take a position and now it's rallying. might fomo a little bit of cash in, its still low mcap 22million with 50x potential. No one knows it!!!

so long as polkadot does well in the bull, CRU has a lot of upside potential.

fs man
I remember seeing Crust network at 0.5cents. Forgot to take a position and now it's rallying. might fomo a little bit of cash in, its still low mcap 22million with 50x potential. No one knows it!!!

so long as polkadot does well in the bull, CRU has a lot of upside potential.
I know this post was from a while ago but I think imma have to buy in to crust 👀. Because I don’t know if this has already been mentioned in this thread, but historically every bullrun so far has come about a year after bitcoin halving event… and the next one is this April… 2025 gonna be crazyy🤪🤑🤑🤑

I should have taken more profits man.

Only took 25% profit but regret not taking more, I knew this would fucking happen!!!!! buy the rumour sell the news never ceases to fail.

Come back from work only to see I've lost more than I make in a year in a month.

Fml why do I do this to myself???
- greed.

what's even worse is equity markets are at all time highs.

Tech stocks at ATH's, unless earnings are not stellar these prices will correct.

MSFT = 1YR = +63%
AAPL= 1YR = 37%
NVDA = 1YR = 210%
AMZN = 1YR = 58%

If tech stocks end up crashing it will drag BTC down with it. 28K BTC here we go.

I should have taken more profits man.

Only took 25% profit but regret not taking more, I knew this would fucking happen!!!!! buy the rumour sell the news never ceases to fail.

Come back from work only to see I've lost more than I make in a year in a month.

Fml why do I do this to myself???
- greed.
Bull run didn't even start yet right? Calm down, 2024 and 2025 plenty of time I believe

Bull run didn't even start yet right? Calm down, 2024 and 2025 plenty of time I believe

True, I'm calm still in the profit but a lot has just evaporated kinda hurts to see lol (I bought low).

A lot of people are banking on history repeating itself after this year's halving. Long term I think BTC will 10x from its bear market bottom of $15k nov 2022.

Last edited:
True, I'm calm still in the profit but a lot has just evaporated kinda hurts to see lol (I bought low).

A lot of people are banking on history repeating itself after this year's halving. Long term I think BTC will 10x from its bear market bottom of $15k nov 2022.
10x takes Bitcoin to how much?? What other gem coins u invested in?

10x takes Bitcoin to how much?? What other gem coins u invested in?

I haven't bought anything since October, I've only been selling since the past few months. At these prices idk if anything is good a buy, I would wait until after earnings season to even consider buying back.

I mostly hold crypto in top 50, SOL (sold out), AVAX, ICP, LINK, CELESTIA, INJ. Sold some of these and exited some other crap.

missed out on osmosis, kaspa, moonriver which I literally had down in my notes to buy back in summer.

BTC from its nov 2022 low is $156,000 approx 3T market cap.
BTC @ $124,000 approx 2.4T market cap. (probably a more realistic figure).

If/When? Who knows we're still in pretty turbulent economic times, is the SPY going to breach past 500 or is this a repeat of 1999/2000?

Trending