Credit to Farmajo

For having trainned Dhulbahante darawish in Eritrea.

I guess the army that was going to capture xamar and make hutu humble was saved by Xassan sheikh re election.

Now the good thing is first time in dhulbahante history that they fought in the land.

1991 they were dogs of afweyne and morgan.

And also Farmajo used them to distablise Gedo.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I guess the army that was going to capture xamar and make hutu humble was saved by Xassan sheikh re election.

Now the good thing is first time in dhulbahante history that they fought in the land.

Keep us out of Kablalax dysfunctional family affairs Farmaajo is Sade.

OP I thought you were going to hide after the SSC victory. You were idoors biggest cheerleader when isaaqs were killing innocent people in LA.
Why would I hide did dhulbahante capture Kismaayo? How many cagdheer did dhulbahante capture in Goljacade?

I had issues with them when they were supporting the homeless farmajo who threw them under the bus yet were accpeting to be cannon fodder and be used to distabilse JL.

My enemies are those that want to distabilise JL.Hormuud,Villa Somalia and Arsenal are no 1 enemy of JL.

Sahal the moment Xassan shikh threw you under the bus you became anti hutu.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Very mercyfull with warning shots and letting them all get out of armed cars without killing. Somali blood is precious

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Keep us out of Kablalax dysfunctional family affairs Farmaajo is Sade.
Were only dysfunctional on social media and I blame the npc MJs and MX I’ll be enjoying some news and then it becomes “they got the Darood pm and dont wanna help they should just give it up”
08C0158E-F62D-4EAF-8B26-43202EABBC08.gif

Very mercyfull with warning shots and letting them all get out of armed cars without killing. Somali blood is precious
Wtf are they doing rn? I mean who in the world today believes somaliland is a country in east Africa. I think this “walal ban nahay” bullshit needs to stop jiljileec president of hawiya and Somalia needs to man up rn is a perfect time. I don’t blame him bc he isn’t Ogaden. I mean we’re in a world where doctors are able to erase someone’s memory from a specific point in time. Forget about contributing to the world we can’t even live together in peace this is BS.
Who are the “landers” listening to? Where are they getting their information from? What world do they live in??

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

This fob still thinks people take his opinions seriously
:bell:

Reerke tahay walle irir samaale iyo kabta iyo lax isma yaqaanan after this I feel like reer bakool balaayo ino keentay bal wakas harti power bal kawaran OG power. Sorry ilma adeer xabashi iyo Kenyan iis haystan. Daborogato iis haynay bal irir samaale kale kawaran. Guul JL may sayid axmed rule another 40 years.

OG knows irir like no other karabsha kuligood💪🏾