Crazy news I'm hearing from my family back home in K5 & Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a joint delegation of senior Gadabursi and Geri Koombe politicians, officials and former governors and mayors from K5, Harar etc in Addis Ababa meeting with the new Prime Minister with an agenda to transfer their territories to the Oromo Region if Abdi Iley is not kicked out.

There is unrest in Lefeisa and other towns.

Watch this space.

There is a joint delegation of senior Gadabursi and Geri Koombe politicians, officials and former governors and mayors from K5, Harar etc in Addis Ababa meeting with the new Prime Minister with an agenda to transfer their territories to the Oromo Region if Abdi Iley is not kicked out.

There is unrest in Lefeisa and other towns.

Watch this space.
there have been Ogaden, jidwaaq, jaarso etc. elders and intellectuals in Addis for more than a month now they already met with the former pm, defense minister, speaker of parliament etc. . I'm hearing intellectuals and elders from the diaspora are headed there next week and plan to meet the pm.

there have been Ogaden, jidwaaq, jaarso etc. elders and intellectuals in Addis for more than a month now they already met with the former pm, defense minister, speaker of parliament etc. . I'm hearing intellectuals and elders from the diaspora are headed there next week and plan to meet the pm.

Apparently there is a drive to kick out Abdi Iley from power.

Apparently there is a drive to kick out Abdi Iley from power.
yeah bro there has been for a while now but fighting iley means fighting the Tigre generals who brought him to power in the first place. so far the new pm has taken care of them and abdi iley will be the last to go

yeah bro there has been for a while now but fighting iley means fighting the Tigre generals who brought him to power in the first place. so far the new pm has taken care of them and abdi iley will be the last to go

Good news. If you hear anything post it here bro

Somalis in the K5 need to stick together. Qabilyaad will only weaken us as a whole. The Oromo and Amhar are a big threat, they won't stop til they expand and pillage the Somalis from their land. Oromos for sure shouldn't be seen as a trustworthy ally to any ethnic Somali.

VIP
According to this guys sources a ciise will replace abdil iley as president of the region soon.

Screenshot_20180627-222614.jpg

Probably won't change shit but keep ur eye on it

Meanwhile, ONLF is making some moves of their own. The dynamics have changed with Ethiopia/Eritrea peace talks, interesting times ahead.....

Somalis in the K5 need to stick together. Qabilyaad will only weaken us as a whole. The Oromo and Amhar are a big threat, they won't stop til they expand and pillage the Somalis from their land. Oromos for sure shouldn't be seen as a trustworthy ally to any ethnic Somali.

Better to be in Kilil 4 than Kilil 5 nowadays lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending