Country with all these richness and still begs

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck is an attention seeker. Stop using poor people to get attention you shameless rat and get back to your malnourished kids

Hawiye women = biggest khat and shisha addicts

I don't think it is a wise move to talk about khat my hutuwiye friend

I don't know whether you're trolling or you're serious, but stop with the constant Qabil talk. I've been reading this forum for months and everything that comes out of your mouth is qabil, even when the topic isn't about qabil. Do you realise how obsessed you sound and how it makes members of your clan that do not have your views look?. Get that chip of your shoulder and stop creating divisions within Somalis.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't know whether you're trolling or you're serious, but stop with the constant Qabil talk. I've been reading this forum for months and everything that comes out of your mouth is qabil, even when the topic isn't about qabil. Do you realise how obsessed you sound and how it makes members of your clan that do not have your views look?. Get that chip of your shoulder and stop creating divisions within Somalis.

Why? Don't cry when I respond to your people. Tell them to stop if you can't take comebacks

Why? Don't cry when I respond to your people. Tell them to stop if you can't take comebacks

If you mean Hawiye to be my people, than I can assure you I'm much closer to your people than Hawiye. However all of Somalis are my people regardless of their clan.

Im not crying about anything, I'm just sick and tired of you derailing every topic with your disgusting qabil talk. Ive been to Hargeisa many times and people back home are very good people they just go about their lives and don't have hatred in their hearts. Don't you understand how crazy you sound, every topic you have to interject a comment about qabil. You think you are scoring a goal against the other qabil, but its really an own goal because Somalis will be stronger united. Once again you sound obsessed and crazy. Its like someone mentioning oranges even though it has nothing to do with bloody oranges!!!

waraabe

Your superior
If you mean Hawiye to be my people, than I can assure you I'm much closer to your people than Hawiye. However all of Somalis are my people regardless of their clan.

Im not crying about anything, I'm just sick and tired of you derailing every topic with your disgusting qabil talk. Ive been to Hargeisa many times and people back home are very good people they just go about their lives and don't have hatred in their hearts. Don't you understand how crazy you sound, every topic you have to interject a comment about qabil. You think you are scoring a goal against the other qabil, but its really an own goal because Somalis will be stronger united. Once again you sound obsessed and crazy. Its like someone mentioning oranges even though it has nothing to do with bloody oranges!!!

Yawn

You are not 'closer to my people'

I don't care of you went hargeisa

I don't want to unite with anyone

Yawn

You are not 'closer to my people'

I don't care of you went hargeisa

I don't want to unite with anyone[/QUOT

Ok whatever, I think your too far gone with you hatred, but I think one day you will regret this mindset, when our enemies have completely taken over. Although I pray to Allah that day never comes amiin.

waraabe

Your superior
Ok whatever, I think your too far gone with you hatred, but I think one day you will regret this mindset, when our enemies have completely taken over. Although I pray to Allah that day never comes amiin.

I know my enemies and it isn't xabashi :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

He claims half habashi and half Somali. That's why I ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts