Countdown a to brutal race war in South Africa

I'll put my money on the White/Afrikaner minority winning the race/civil war to regain political power by waging a Reconquista of the country.

They're more disciplined and organised as a people.

I don't care for any of these groups, but I do feel a bit sorry for the Boers, they've been in the Cape for nearly 500 years way before most of these Bantus. I also doubt that most of todays Boers probably directly benefited from apartheid. Maybe they should start having 5-7 kids per family and outbreed everyone else in SA so they can be the majority.

Or maybe they should move to Kenya or another African country that would appreciate their farming skills

I don't care for any of these groups, but I do feel a bit sorry for the Boers, they've been in the Cape for nearly 500 years way before most of these Bantus. I also doubt that most of todays Boers probably directly benefited from apartheid. Maybe they should start having 5-7 kids per family and outbreed everyone else in SA so they can be the majority.

Or maybe they should move to Kenya or another African country that would appreciate their farming skills
Imagine feeling sorry for Cadaan colonizers, this site has gone to shit

Imagine feeling sorry for Cadaan colonizers, this site has gone to shit
I should of reworded what I said; I feel sorry for their situation not them practically. Either way those Bantus are killing Somalis in SA too. Who cares if Cadaan snap and kill them all, not my problem.

Wtf are you even talking about the cape was inhabited by the San, Khoisans, and the Bantus f*ck off you self hating bastard.

The irony of a bunch of bantus singing racist songs to Boers. The game isn't fun anymore when the roles are reversed. Booker T Washington and Marcus Garvey smiling in heaven. Black South Africans must be like

1_-GEF2zBxbw0xkVmNXdlnWQ@2x.jpeg

Last edited:
Wtf are you even talking about the cape was inhabited by the San, Khoisans, and the Bantus f*ck off you self hating bastard.
How am I self hating? And I know that, I just said the Boers were in the Cape before Bantus and that Bantus have killed Somalis. Nothing I said was wrong, I could care less about both but Bantus in SA have enemies of Somali people, who cares if the cadaan end up killing them. Not my problem

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
*rolls eyes*. The fact that whites in that court arent breaking sweat should tell you there wont be any war. Blacks are COWARDS and, whites know it. BSA only know to kill other Africans and bluffing Asians. Fulayiin xaarweyn.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will give anything for South Africans to be eslaved. ANything

GemState

36/21
VIP
South Africans are xoolo but their government is based. ANC hanolaato
I'll put my money on the White/Afrikaner minority winning the race/civil war to regain political power by waging a Reconquista of the country.

They're more disciplined and organised as a people.
Their percentage of the population has been in free fall since the 90s, if there's a race war it'd end pretty quick

South Africans are xoolo but their government is based. ANC hanolaato

Their percentage of the population has been in free fall since the 90s, if there's a race war it'd end pretty quick

Bad take, very bad take. If the Boer get massacred and are eventually routed out from South Africa, that will put a cross-hair on every single African living in the West. I guarantee if Blacks were to kick things off, they soon would be the ones on their knees begging and crying for forgiveness.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Bad take, very bad take. If the Boer get massacred and are eventually routed out from South Africa, that will put a cross-hair on every single African living in the West. I guarantee if Blacks were to kick things off, they soon would be the ones on their knees begging and crying for forgiveness.
Nothing happened to Africans in the West when Mugabe did it. South Africa would be another 90s Zimbabwe/60s Algeria. They'd get sanctioned for 2-3 decades but the job would be done.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
How am I self hating? And I know that, I just said the Boers were in the Cape before Bantus and that Bantus have killed Somalis. Nothing I said was wrong, I could care less about both but Bantus in SA have enemies of Somali people, who cares if the cadaan end up killing them. Not my problem
Guess who barre hired to bomb hargeisa with somali fighter jets.

Africans are simply not in a strong enough position to even entertain such ideas; the fallout wouldn't even just be restricted to the immediate safety of black Africans in the West...

..The economic sanctions that would be levied against South Africa would absolutely cripple them; and the rest of Africa is even more gaajo than South Africa, so it couldn't even turn to other African States.

The Russians were seemingly caught off guard by the economic sanctions that the West levied against them and they're infinitely better insulated than South Africa.

Africa hasn't even independently secured the most basic elements of industrial civilization to stave off certain disaster in the event of a Western economic embargo.

We have not developed our own hydrocarbon deposits for energy security; and have not even bothered to build refineries and chemical plants; we don't have fertiliser plants to feed our growing populations; we don't have mills for all the metals necessary for industry; and we don't have our own CDC-type public health Agencies or capable pharmaceutical sectors.

I won't even bother talking about the need to independently develop analogous to industrial machinery, superconductors or alternatives to SWIFT and Mastercard payment systems.

Trending

Latest posts