Conservatives are so anti Pope it's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They usually wank furiously over previous popes but they don't like this one and it's hilarious.

Pope is preaching about helping the poor and inviting immigrants. Conservatives heads are on fire. :mjlaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
And I understand many Americans are Protestants, and not Catholics, but still...

Conservatives have never liked Catholics. I think it's odd to see Catholic-Americans that support the GOP. They really only have the abortion issue in common. I suppose that's enough.

U

uncleruckus

They are not having it! :mjlaugh:

He doesn't want to be grandfather's pope he want's to be a modern pope all he need's is some dread lock and a dog with a bandana and be on occupied wallstreet:dead::deadmanny: they are going in on him looolz

Bielsa

VIP
Conservatives have never liked Catholics. I think it's odd to see Catholic-Americans that support the GOP. They really only have the abortion issue in common. I suppose that's enough.

And the gay issue. And they both hate liberals Atheists too.

20% of Americans are Catholics but 32% of Congress are Catholic.

And the gay issue. And they both hate liberals Atheists too.

20% of Americans are Catholics but 32% of Congress are Catholic.

I did not know that Catholics were that over-represented in congress. I think the Roman Catholic Church is less obsessed with gays. The church also accepts evolution and the Big Bang theory. So, I disagree that they hate liberal Atheists. The two groups (catholics and American conservatives) are really very different. Catholics deserve some of their bad rep, not all of it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts