1593124188679.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
"makes my marriage harder"
:dead: :russ::lolbron:
What kind of cuck would marry her
A simp.

I respect even nerds that collect items more than them. At least they don't want those items used before they purchase them and keep them sealed up forever.

Simps are the lowest life form. Even mentally ill nerds don't want their shit used up.

:mjlol: :heh: :drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What did she expect? An honourable future as a pronstar?
Worked out for Kim K.

All she did was lie there. The nigga didn't even get top.

Walaahi now more than ever I know some celebs make deals with the devil to climb higher. No talent having es that can't even work the booty and they become celebrities.

:drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Worked out for Kim K.

Walaahi now more than ever I know some celebs make deals with the devil to climb higher. No talent having *****es that can't even work the booty and they become celebrities.

Kim came from an elite family, her father was an elite lawyer and her step father Bruce (now "Caitlyn") was an olympian with connections to JFK.

She was born in wealth while Mia is just an Arab.

Worked out for Kim K.

Walaahi now more than ever I know some celebs make deals with the devil to climb higher. No talent having *****es that can't even work the booty and they become celebrities.

You can't even compare the two. One was raised in a rich family and one was not. Also, Kim is not a star. She was a woman who had sex with her boyfriend, decided to record it and then it got leaked.