Cirro and Farmaajo will unite Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't this guy become known after Sheikh Sharif brought him to politics when he was working for a NY government department? It didn't even sound like it was a senior position either because he was making $70K from what I read in a Buffalo paper.

waraabe

Your superior
I hope fat cirro is negotiating to get the capital and presidency for selling his ilk out.

Didn't this guy become known after Sheikh Sharif brought him to politics when he was working for a NY government department? It didn't even sound like it was a senior position either because he was making $70K from what I read in a Buffalo paper.

Mohamed farmaajo worked at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Somalia before the collapse of the federal government in 1991 and Between 1985 and 1988, he also acted as First Secretary in the Somali embassy in Washington and worked with various human rights organizations.

From 1994 to 1997, Mohamed was chosen as an at-large Commissioner for the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority, and worked there as the finance chairman.He also served as case manager for a lead abatement program in the city from 1995 to 1999. Between 2000 and 2002, Mohamed was a minority business coordinator for the Erie County Division of Equal Employment Opportunity. From 2002 until his appointment as Prime Minister in late 2010, he worked as Commissioner for Equal Employment at the New York State Department of Transportation in Buffalo.

Mohamed also taught leadership skills and conflict resolution at Erie Community College, which is part of the SUNY system.

No but you are trying to slander him by lying about farmaajo. Cheap attempt since you lost the respect of world and Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts