CIA bases in Mudug to Pillage Uranium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the 1000 clandestine CIA bases all over the world, there is around 3 of them in Somalia, 2 well known, 1 secret.

The two well known are both in Mudug, one at the Kacaan airport in Gaalkacayo and a second new one planned for Hobyo, the excuses for both are fighting terror despite them being the known financiers, it what gives them the excuse to come in.

They have been training massive number of private black-water type troops that only take orders from them for a decade now and not federal state leaders.

We used to be one of the largest exporters of Uranium in the world before our government collapsed, declassified CIA documents show how they went to great length to stop any other nations from taking it, the greatest deposits are in the old Mudug region.

I have received many reports of a dozen equipment arriving much of the locals have no idea what it is being housed in storage facilities built in Gaalkacayo,but based on their descriptions confident these are mining equipment's for the Uranium.

The Geopolitics in the Horn is turning out to be an all out assault on Somalia, USA in Mudug, UAE S/land J/land, Turkey Benadir, Qatar Bari, Ethiopia South-West.

Trump administration said they want to build more nukes, replace older ones, they are not alone, prices have since sky rocketed and everyone is looking for a piece of that pie. Seeing record investment in those mining companies.

Industry sources say the deposits may exceed a quarter of the world's known reserves of 800,000 tons. Moreover, they said, the uranium lies close to the surface and can permit strip-mining techniques which is far less costly than deep-mining.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=hbVWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gOkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7276,235261&dq=somalia&hl=en

http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...alia-uranium-exploration-gxg-kcap-1899545.htm

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Out of the 1000 clandestine CIA bases all over the world, there is around 3 of them in Somalia, 2 well known, 1 secret.

The two well known are both in Mudug, one at the Kacaan airport in Gaalkacayo and a second new one planned for Hobyo, the excuses for both are fighting terror despite them being the known financiers, it what gives them the excuse to come in.

Let them take it! We don't need it. We are not like the U.,S that is willing to ki11 one million people like they did in H1r0sh1ma and N@gasak1.
We could use the wind and solar energy to power the country. The only benefit Ur@nium is to Somalia is to sell it to other countries. I don't want Somalia to ever commit atrocities because I want it to be a peaceful/ pacifist country.

Let them take it! We don't need it. We are not like the U.,S that is willing to ki11 one million people like they did in H1r0sh1ma and N@gasak1.
We could use the wind and solar energy to power the country. The only benefit Ur@nium is to Somalia is to sell it to other countries. I don't want Somalia to ever commit atrocities because I want it to be a peaceful/ pacifist country.

First, no. Second: Sovereignty

And I don't trust a single thing this man writes. He told us about Gabre leaving, which was false

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

And I don't trust a single thing this man writes. He told us about Gabre leaving, which was false

You are right that they are stealing which is not allowed but, if we did have large reserves of that metal we will just be attacked like Iraq. In other words that metal is a curse and not a benefit.

You are right that they are stealing which is not allowed but, if we did have large reserves of that metal we will just be attacked like Iraq. In other words that metal is a curse and not a benefit.
Sxb uranium mining will poison us, I really don't know how we gonna get out of this curse.

giphy.gif

They have been training massive number of private black-water type troops that only take orders from them for a decade now and not federal state leaders.

We used to be one of the largest exporters of Uranium in the world before our government collapsed, declassified CIA documents show how they went to great length to stop any other nations from taking it, the greatest deposits are in the old Mudug region.

I have received many reports of a dozen equipment arriving much of the locals have no idea what it is being housed in storage facilities built in Gaalkacayo,but based on their descriptions confident these are mining equipment's for the Uranium.

The Geopolitics in the Horn is turning out to be an all out assault on Somalia, USA in Mudug, UAE S/land J/land, Turkey Benadir, Qatar Bari, Ethiopia South-West.

Trump administration said they want to build more nukes, replace older ones, they are not alone, prices have since sky rocketed and everyone is looking for a piece of that pie. Seeing record investment in those mining companies.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=hbVWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=gOkDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7276,235261&dq=somalia&hl=en

http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...alia-uranium-exploration-gxg-kcap-1899545.htm
Can we at least get paid for our own resources
op likes to calaacal without receipts. ignore him.
Abaayo I'm afraid he's right, there are companies that have bought rights to those deposits

@XamarCade

I very much doubt, the American's never known to invest in infrastructure nor build them, too much bureaucracy and too costly, you may get some money, but that will go to one of their cronies in a swiss bank which the people will never see, and they will encourage this.

This is based on everything they have done so far in Africa, they take Nigeria oil and sell it back to them at 10x the price, that's the kind of parasites you are dealing with, their own roads and infrastructure back home are suffering, building you up puts investments in danger because you will ask for better terms, so it's better to keep you poor to start of with.

bro just type like a normal persom

I think it has to do with oil and gas ... Hobyo-wisil

Afbarwaaqo and eastern area is no joke.. People are sleeping on it... A lot of natural resources... Sadly hardly anyone lives there....

In 1960, it was discovered that Somalia had 20% of all the worlds Uranium deposits discovered at the time. We could've capitalised on this if we didn't have incompetent leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending