Chinese supermarket in Nigeria says that Nigerian customers aren't allowed to enter.

Open a business in a foreign country and don't allow the natives into your business. How absurd! Weren't those Chinese investors there to make money?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Chinese are landheer abusing Madow in their own country.
wolf of wall street omg GIF

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Chinese are amazing entrepreneurs they set up their own little Beijing where ever they go whether it’s New York ,London or Nairobi

we Somalis should take a leaf out of their book increase our numbers,migrate to different countries

nah she just needs to learn to behave and not try to insert herself in threads she has no knowledge about

it's cringe worthy seeing her attempt to spark a feud in the comments completely outta nowhere πŸ’€πŸ’€
Aren’t you that obsessed weirdo who made an account just to reply back to me? I didn’t even say anything on this thread 🀣 don’t @ me again freak

Aren’t you that obsessed weirdo who made an account just to reply back to me? I didn’t even say anything on this thread 🀣 don’t @ me again freak
no I made this account to further polish my studies regarding Somalia's history, geopolitical situation and my personal insights on it all

If we're being honest you do spout a whole lotta xaar

no I made this account to further polish my studies regarding Somalia's history, geopolitical situation and my personal insights on it all

If we're being honest you do spout a whole lotta xaar
Get over it. It’s funny how I didn’t even say anything on this thread to cause a debate yet you chose to name drop me.. obsession.

Get over it. It’s funny how I didn’t even say anything on this thread to cause a debate yet you chose to name drop me.. obsession.
You make it seem as though I was was the one who brought you up for no apparent reason when in actuality it was nin123 who @ed you and I then said my piece

Of course an immature brat like yourself can't simply take any criticism and always boils everything down to ppl being obsessed with you-go do some self reflection

I understand more talking to a brick wall then some SSpot users πŸ’€

Trending

Latest posts