Chinese Sheep Are Walking in a Mysterious Seemingly-Perfect Circle

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

As a member of the science 🔬community, it is my opinion that these sheep appear to be performing some sort of satanic ritual likely having to do with black magic.

I am calling on Xi Jinping to put an immediate stop to this weirdness. It is weird. It is creepy. It is abnormal. How do we know these aren't just jinn practicing black magic pretending to be sheep?

I believe there is a possibility that these sheep are practicing some sort of witchcraft or are possessed by jinn or something. This is weird and I believe it is highly irresponsible for the CCP Communists to allow this to continue if they do not shut this down. If Xi Jinping doesn't intervene, I am calling on Biden and the United Nations to use all peaceful means to encourage China to stop this. If the United Nations fails to act, what is even the point of having a United Nations?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
zac efron illuminati GIF by NEIGHBORS

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

this is not about conspiracy theories. i have a thread on that if you want to discuss that kind of thing. but given that you seem to think my view is crazy or something- what do you think these sheep are doing? what do you think these sheep are doing walking around in a circle like that?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
ahhh so this is just a totally normal thing which isn't strange or weird at all. so where are the other instances of this happening???
do you have vet doctor near you? All vet student and doctors on interenet suspect it is a parasite infection since there is a parasite that has this kind of effects

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
do you have vet doctor near you? All vet student and doctors on interenet suspect it is a parasite infection since there is a parasite that has this kind of effects

if you want to assume the explanation must necessarily not involve anything weird or paranormal, you're free to do that but you should be honest and acknowledge that from that kind of standpoint this thing is an utter mystery. the disease theory is desperate and implausible.

1- according to the Chinese state media, the sheep are perfectly healthy.

2- they've been at it for twelve days.

3- they are clearly doing all this in a coordinated way as a group

The theory that this is Listeriosis falls on all three counts. and all the mainstream media is mentioning the Listeriosis theory, you don't have some arcane knowledge because you're mentioning this theory that even the mainstream outlets are admitting doesn't hold up.

if it was Listeriosis

1- the animals would be very unhealthy
2- they would be expected to die in about 24-48 hours
3- sure, an individually effected animal might circle. but they are going to gather together in a group and form this quasi ritualistic circle thing? it's unheard of, that's why you can't give any other example.

even if you deny a priori that this could have anything to do with anything weird or paranormal, from that standpoint the phenomena is unexplained.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Okay, bro... I'll qaniin... what do you science?

If some sociology professor can say

"religion bad!"
"males bad!"
"homosexuality good!"
"gender is a social construct!"

and I really have seen this kind of thing in a sociology class...

if they can push this nonsense and it counts as science, I believe my conspiracy theorizing also should count as a form of science.

anyways, partly I make fun of "science"... "science" is just a propaganda term these days... they push whatever agenda/policy then "science" is invoked to rubber stamp the predetermined conclusion.... they may even have an article appear and say "see? we have this fatwa from the scholars of science... it is an ijma of the scientific community"... I'm not lying... "science" as a term has been so badly abused like a Russian captured by the Ukrainians... therefore if the ranting of some cultural Marxist sociology professor can be classified as science, I say my conspiracy theorizing is a form of science as well...

but then I genuinely have a different view of science.... to me there's a science to everything... there's a science to how you eat, how you interact with the people in your daily life (not so much on here because I just say whatever I think), how you sleep... I don't think I'm referring to fiqh... fiqh tells you what food is permissible for example but for example what should you eat before and after working out? what foods will induce physical desire for example? things like that, I think it's a different science than the religious rulings. but the fiqh is most important of course. a doctor might claim pork is healthy but the doctor can't overrule the sharia. I've never heard of anyone claiming pork is healthy but I was told a glass of wine is healthy and I think now the scientists have changed their mind.

I think my view of science is more like the ancient greek view of science. to me, there's a science to everything. for example if I haggle over a price at a flea market- there's a science to it. even engaging in the science of how to get the good price at the flea market to me is a form of science. regardless of whether you wear a white coat.

but also I'm involved with coding and I think even the conventional view would acknowledge my activities in that side of things as being related with a form of science.

If some sociology professor can say

"religion bad!"
"males bad!"
"homosexuality good!"
"gender is a social construct!"

and I really have seen this kind of thing in a sociology class...

if they can push this nonsense and it counts as science, I believe my conspiracy theorizing also should count as a form of science.

anyways, partly I make fun of "science"... "science" is just a propaganda term these days... they push whatever agenda/policy then "science" is invoked to rubber stamp the predetermined conclusion.... they may even have an article appear and say "see? we have this fatwa from the scholars of science... it is an ijma of the scientific community"... I'm not lying... "science" as a term has been so badly abused like a Russian captured by the Ukrainians... therefore if the ranting of some cultural Marxist sociology professor can be classified as science, I say my conspiracy theorizing is a form of science as well...

but then I genuinely have a different view of science.... to me there's a science to everything... there's a science to how you eat, how you interact with the people in your daily life (not so much on here because I just say whatever I think), how you sleep... I don't think I'm referring to fiqh... fiqh tells you what food is permissible for example but for example what should you eat before and after working out? what foods will induce physical desire for example? things like that, I think it's a different science than the religious rulings. but the fiqh is most important of course. a doctor might claim pork is healthy but the doctor can't overrule the sharia. I've never heard of anyone claiming pork is healthy but I was told a glass of wine is healthy and I think now the scientists have changed their mind.

I think my view of science is more like the ancient greek view of science. to me, there's a science to everything. for example if I haggle over a price at a flea market- there's a science to it. even engaging in the science of how to get the good price at the flea market to me is a form of science. regardless of whether you wear a white coat.

but also I'm involved with coding and I think even the conventional view would acknowledge my activities in that side of things as being related with a form of science.
Every sociology major I know either becomes gay and open to it, feminazi, or Marxist

Trending

Latest posts