SERIOUS Chinese illegal fishing in Somalia

This is an issue of not having a functioning navy. Somalia is currently under an arms embargo but it’ll soon be lifted and once we get our hands on some turkish warships a proper navy, coast guard, and port authority can be built. Not only will it create jobs, but it will combat the illegal fishing, nuclear waste dumping, and illegal resource harvesting from countries like Iran and China. Issues like “piracy” and the “safety of cargo ships” will be fixed automatically after the ones mentioned earlier are addressed.

This is an issue of not having a functioning navy. Somalia is currently under an arms embargo but it’ll soon be lifted and once we get our hands on some turkish warships a proper navy, coast guard, and port authority can be built. Not only will it create jobs, but it will combat the illegal fishing, nuclear waste dumping, and illegal resource harvesting from countries like Iran and China. Issues like “piracy” and the “safety of cargo ships” will be fixed automatically after the ones mentioned earlier are addressed.
Shoulda coulda woulda. This should of been done YEARS ago.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
when do you think the arms embargo will be lifted?

Why you guys suprised. Farmajo sold our fish to the Chinese for $1 million a year. Yes just one million

useless greedy so called government with no balls. Blame your weak corrupt leaders some of you booty clap for

Navy my ass. Somalia ordered 14 coastal ships at the cost of only 14 million dollars from the Dutch. Allowed by UN. farmajo ate the money instead and refused to pay and now Holland is suing Somalia.

tell me what your hero farmajo does with the 400 million he gets each year. Soldiersdon’t get paid either. Government does pay for health care or free schools.

where does the money go ?

I miss the MJ and hawiye pirates. At least they kept our fish safe

when do you think the arms embargo will be lifted?

I'm assuming once the Turks are done training our military and the government gets it's budget in order. Right now nothing is gonna happen with an out of whack budget, soldiers are protesting every week because fat politicians won't pay them their salaries.

Royalflush

novacane
1606472974211.png

waa imaanaynaa where is my xabad nacallaaa

This site is filled with propaganda and fake news wallaih to the point it’s not even entertaining anymore.
After I did some resresearch I found It was PL(with HSM signature) that gave away most of these licenses. Maps don’t lie. Almost all of them are Operating off of PL coast. The once operating outside PL are illegal and they’re mostly Iranians/Chinese/Indian using small-medium boats.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
This site is filled with propaganda and fake news wallaih to the point it’s not even entertaining anymore.
After I did some resresearch I found It was PL(with HSM signature) that gave away most of these licenses. Maps don’t lie. Almost all of them are Operating off of PL coast. The once operating outside PL are illegal and they’re mostly Iranians/Chinese/Indian using small-medium boats.
Where's your research?