Chinese accounts

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
According to the Chinese poet Duan Chengshi
The tazi (an Arab empire) tried to take over Somalia.( they lost obviously)
61677507-CC62-414C-8D68-9513F9CBFE54.jpeg

I never knew the Arabs tried to invade Somalia

1712379466313.png

does anyone know more about this.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Not related but this is apparently how the Persians would trade with Somalis
781D07B7-0821-496F-A9F7-0E25C4F57109.jpeg

Several thousand is crazy, and 200,000 soldiers this further proves my point on ancient somalia being much more advanced

According to the Chinese poet Duan Chengshi
The tazi (an Arab empire) tried to take over Somalia.( they lost obviously)
View attachment 323657
I never knew the Arabs tried to invade Somalia

View attachment 323658
does anyone know more about this.
There were several attempts by Arab sultanates to invade and all of these failed.

Some of the quite recent ones include attempts by a Yemeni sultan to exercise authority in Saylac which was promptly repulsed and a failed Mehri invasion.

On the other hand, Somalis have taken the city of Aden at least once and had dozens of settlements in Yemen.

I don't know I was just saying what linguists said about it.

Though Tajik / Tajikstan itself used to refer to Arab settlers in Central Asia
Not Arabs .

The word "Sakastan" means "the land of the Saka", a Scythian group which from the 2nd century BC to the 1st century migrated to the Iranian Plateau and India, where they carved a kingdom known as the Indo-Scythian Kingdom.

Not Arabs .

The word "Sakastan" means "the land of the Saka", a Scythian group which from the 2nd century BC to the 1st century migrated to the Iranian Plateau and India, where they carved a kingdom known as the Indo-Scythian Kingdom.

I thought we were talking about the work Tazi/Tashi how did we get to Saka? And yes Tazik which is Persian for Arab was first used in Central Asia for Arabs before it became the name of Central Asian Persian speakers.

I didn't say stan you added that

It's not an empire called Tazi - Tazi is a term the Sassanid Persians would call Arabs and apparently Chinese borrowed the same term to refer to Arabs and changed to to 'Dashi/'Tashi'
Map of Sakastan ( Land of The Sakas / The Shakas ) .

Wattam ( الوتم ) is an ancient phonetic linguistic phenomenon, which consists of changing the letter ( s / sh) to the letter ( t / d ) or vice versa .

Kashkash ( كشكشة ) is an ancient linguistic phonetic phenomenon, which is the changing of the letter ( k / g ) into letter ( sh ) .
k becomes sh .

Sakastan / SagestānTajikistan

Saka / Shaka Dashi / Tashi

sakas.png

Saka Era (The Shakas) - Ancient Indian History For UPSC

Saka Era began with the rule of The Sakas (The Shakas), alternatively known as Indo-Scythians who invaded northwest India in the first century BC.

1-27

Trending

Latest posts