Challenges In The Salafi Dawah: Navigating Critical Matters & False Claimants - Ust Abu Taymiyyah

Video Now Available. https://youtu.be/iDq6Z1M5o4c?si=GKmUAvobc5c_aRjr…

I want to thank all the students of knowledge who proof checked the video and the editors who worked so hard in making sure this video came out properly. I have been overwhelmed with messages from brothers who have left this mindset in the last 24 hours after the video release, May Allah keep you all steadfast, while you have in contrast some brothers getting all agitated and emotional about the points brought forward, I will not be engaging in back and Forths online, I have put the challenge out at the end of the video providing conditions at met, I am extremely busy so maybe next year inshallah.

A 5 Hour critical observation on how what is perceived as the way of the 3 golden generations that has been misconstrued & manipulated, alongside a mention of *50 statements of Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah * رحمه الله on how to deal with those who fall into mistakes in Aqeedah and subsidiary matters in addition to a further 30+ statements of other scholars on matters pertaining to cooperating with those who have different leanings.

Dealing with other controversial issues such as the situation regarding *Shaykh Muqbil رحمه الله and navigating the stance on Imam Abu Hanifa رحمه الله* , highlighting inconsistencies and contradictions that has broken many homes, marriages and communities, and so much more.

https://x.com/AbuTaymiyyahMJ/status/1701264875173863438?s=20

Last edited:
Madkhalis attack @AbuTaymiyyahMJ

Madkhalis are government agents working for certain countries (either directly or indirectly). Like other government agents, Madkhalis seek to hide their identity and activities. In order to conceal themselves, Madkhalis pretend to be Salafi scholars and "students of knowledge." All of this is giant hoax, perpetuated with the aid of government controlled Islamic religious universities, who hand out jobs and degrees to agents.

Madkhalis are not concerned with religion but rather with politics. They twist religion for the sake of politics, creating countless bidas in the process.

Madkhalis want the country they work for to exercise complete control over Islam across the world - to ensure it is interpreted in a way that advances the country's geopolitical interests. In keeping with this goal, Madkhalis work to discredit any religious scholar who is not a paid employee of the country, or dependent upon endorsements from scholars who are employees of the country.

This is why the Madkhali dawah centers on non-stop exaggerated accusations of innovation and apostasy targeting Muslim scholars in all other countries (i.e., exaggerated accusations targeting Asharis, Maturdis, Sufis, "Ikhwanis", "Sururis", etc).

The Madkhali dawah also destroys all efforts at cooperation between religious scholars, insisting that it is only permissible to speak with and meet with religious scholars who are employees of one country.

To be clear, it is often beneficial, or even necessary, to critique other Muslim groups. But exaggerated accusations of innovation and apostasy are incorrect - especially when they are manipulated for purely political ends.

Whenever anyone speaks up against a certain country or against Madkhalis, a network of Madkhali online agents is activated, and these agents begin a coordinated campaign of lies and threats to intimidate the person into silence.

You can see this happening in real time - against Mohammed Hijab, against me, and now against Abu Taymiyya.

A particular government created Madkhalism by combining together three state programs.

(1) Religious Education

(2) Intelligence Services

(3) Social Services for underprivileged

This government targets underprivileged persons from the West (e.g., ex-cons, crackheads, the homeless, the unemployed).

It then enrolls them in a religious education program which teaches them that Sunna and the way to paradise consists in government-sponsored spying and political activism. It also teaches them basic broken Arabic and asks them to wave around a copy of Kitab al-Tawhid, and open social media accounts.

The government then pays them directly or indirectly to engage in spying and social media political activism (e.g. circulating government propaganda, attacking critics of the government).
The result is that when one searches for Islamic content, his twitter and youtube feed is immediately filled with ex-cons screaming about Kitab al-Tawhid, angrily cursing, and calling any critic of their favored government "khariji dogs of hellfire" who need to be killed.

Madkhalis attack @AbuTaymiyyahMJ

Madkhalis are government agents working for certain countries (either directly or indirectly). Like other government agents, Madkhalis seek to hide their identity and activities. In order to conceal themselves, Madkhalis pretend to be Salafi scholars and "students of knowledge." All of this is giant hoax, perpetuated with the aid of government controlled Islamic religious universities, who hand out jobs and degrees to agents.

Madkhalis are not concerned with religion but rather with politics. They twist religion for the sake of politics, creating countless bidas in the process.

Madkhalis want the country they work for to exercise complete control over Islam across the world - to ensure it is interpreted in a way that advances the country's geopolitical interests. In keeping with this goal, Madkhalis work to discredit any religious scholar who is not a paid employee of the country, or dependent upon endorsements from scholars who are employees of the country.

This is why the Madkhali dawah centers on non-stop exaggerated accusations of innovation and apostasy targeting Muslim scholars in all other countries (i.e., exaggerated accusations targeting Asharis, Maturdis, Sufis, "Ikhwanis", "Sururis", etc).

The Madkhali dawah also destroys all efforts at cooperation between religious scholars, insisting that it is only permissible to speak with and meet with religious scholars who are employees of one country.

To be clear, it is often beneficial, or even necessary, to critique other Muslim groups. But exaggerated accusations of innovation and apostasy are incorrect - especially when they are manipulated for purely political ends.

Whenever anyone speaks up against a certain country or against Madkhalis, a network of Madkhali online agents is activated, and these agents begin a coordinated campaign of lies and threats to intimidate the person into silence.

You can see this happening in real time - against Mohammed Hijab, against me, and now against Abu Taymiyya.

Madkhali is a tribe no such thing as Madkhali da'wah, if you even watched the video Abu taymiyyah says not to use that word as a slur, Ali Needs Dawah takes from Shaykha Rabii' Al Madkhali is he Madkhali now?

Trending