Central african republic along side others

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
there's a trend among muslims of saying "free palestine", but forgetting there are other nations besides palestine where muslims are suffering. (Im going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's due to a lack of coverage of these countries) but of course there are plenty more places where muslims are being oppressed. The worst cases of oppression (from what I have seen/read) being syria by the shias ,palestine by the jews, CAR by the christians and burma by the buddhists. And then there is kashmir, where muslims are killed by hindus, china where an ethnic minority of muslims are kept from practicing their religion, ( and I don't keep up with news, so I don't know if the conflict with chechnya is still going on or not)

And then there is somalia, where there has been famine going on and off, due not to natural causes, but political strife. On top of that we have internal conflict between tribes, a puppet government that's just there to keep the UN in power I suppose. Alshabab who says they are fighting the government, but only sets the nation back, by contributing to civilian casualties and destruction of civil infrastructure.

I sort of went of rambling there, but my main point initially was that if you look at what is happening in central africa, and myanmar, the fact that it's mostly christian organizations raising awareness is very, very disappointing:francis:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I 100% agree with you. Even just looking at the Arabs.Why no one cares about what's happening to the Yemeni people compared to Syrians? Is it also cause they are not white/light skinned like Syrians?

Odeg

Gedo
You have to be arab to be considered a "real" muslim that deserve support from Ummah atleast thats my observation. Whats happning in myanmar or in central africa is no secret.

Odeg

Gedo
I 100% agree with you. Even just looking at the Arabs.Why no one cares about what's happening to the Yemeni people compared to Syrians? Is it also cause they are not white/light skinned like Syrians?
Because the oppressor in this case is Saudi arabia and much of the narratives originates from there.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Idk if it has to do with them being darker, arent they the same color usually? i think that has more to do with the coverage of media towards syria and palestine, and not towards yemen. That and yemen isn't in the same level of conflict

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Because the oppressor in this case is Saudi arabia and much of the narratives originates from there.
Iran is as much to blame for this.Two regional superpowers playing their wars on other countries but never against each other directly.I spit on both their govts.Now thousands of their people are in Djoubiti and Somaliland with barely any help from UN and our govts are extremely poor

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Idk if it has to do with them being darker, arent they the same color usually? i think that has more to do with the coverage of media towards syria and palestine, and not towards yemen. That and yemen isn't in the same level of conflict
Ye you don't see much Arabs do you? Syrians are no different from South Europeans but Yemenis can range from whitish to Indian looking to Dark black.Most look like Indians tho,no different in complexion from the Rohinyga from Myanmaar

Odeg

Gedo
Iran is as much to blame for this.Two regional superpowers playing their wars on other countries but never against each other directly.I spit on both their govts.Now thousands of their people are in Djoubiti and Somaliland with barely any help from UN and our govts are extremely poor
Yes Iran has blame but they are not forcing people out of their homes with bombs and your original comment was why dont people care much about yemenis and I answered. Would the ummah paint Saudi as a oppressor? Even if it is? No.

angrycat

not so sad after all
You have to be arab to be considered a "real" muslim that deserve support from Ummah atleast thats my observation. Whats happning in myanmar or in central africa is no secret.
smh, I blame much of the media for that. Not western media, but media outlets used by muslims, their youtube channels, the islamic speakers, many of them focus of those two nations. but at the same time, people didnt care about iraq this much, so Idk if its because their arabs though, I feel like it has a lot to do with their subconsciously valuing of the blessed lands more than people (shaam + al quds)

angrycat

not so sad after all
Ye you don't see much Arabs do you? Syrians are no different from South Europeans but Yemenis can range from whitish to Indian looking to Dark black.Most look like Indians tho,no different in complexion from the Rohinyga from Myanmaar
I guess, but a lot of the palestinians in my city also look brown too, thats why I dont think its colorism

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Yes Iran has blame but they are not forcing people out of their homes with bombs and your original comment was why dont people care much about yemenis and I answered. Would the ummah paint Saudi as a oppressor? Even if it is? No.
Yes Iranian backed forces are besieging entire cities not letting in medical aid or food.One of the biggest cities Taiz is being besieged by these Iranian forces creating even more refugees fleeing across the sea.Both sides are evil and it is the innocent who sadly suffer.I'm probably one of the few Salafis you will find that doesn't support Saudi with blind faith like some do.Saudi and Iran are equal to blame for what's happening with our neighbours

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Another topic people don't talk about in the Muslim world are those illiterate Boko Haram nigga who blow themselves up at mosques and markets and kill hundreds of people and kidnap women but no one talks about their plight? There are more Muslims in Nigeria then Iraq,Syria and Lebanon combined!

Odeg

Gedo
smh, I blame much of the media for that. Not western media, but media outlets used by muslims, their youtube channels, the islamic speakers, many of them focus of those two nations. but at the same time, people didnt care about iraq this much, so Idk if its because their arabs though, I feel like it has a lot to do with their subconsciously valuing of the blessed lands more than people (shaam + al quds)
People did care about Iraq this much but the support died out after the sectarians violence begun and both sides started to targets mosques, civilians. And its subconsciously you are right but if you think the land is blessed how do you perceive the people living there?

Odeg

Gedo
Yes Iranian backed forces are besieging entire cities not letting in medical aid or food.One of the biggest cities Taiz is being besieged by these Iranian forces creating even more refugees fleeing across the sea.Both sides are evil and it is the innocent who sadly suffer.I'm probably one of the few Salafis you will find that doesn't support Saudi with blind faith like some do.Saudi and Iran are equal to blame for what's happening with our neighbours
Iran is not blame less but lets say I disagree in putting them on equal standing in the blame-game.

angrycat

not so sad after all
People did care about Iraq this much but the support died out after the sectarians violence begun and both sides started to targets mosques, civilians. And its subconsciously you are right but if you think the land is blessed how do you perceive the people living there?
Thats what I meant, because shaam is a blessed land which the Prophet Sallallahu caleyhi wa salam spoke about positively and home to alquds, people subconciously view the struggles of the people living there as more important than people living elsewhere. It's a mindset that needs to be eradicated, because even if you watch videos om youtube talking about the struggles of the ummah, it almost exclusively just mentions shaam. :rolleyes:. I don't want to belittle their problems because whats happening there is really sad, but also it pains me to see a whole people forgotten like that.

Nobody has addressed the huge elephant in the room I mean doesn't the world especially for Muslims have to get worse and worse for the prophecies to all unfold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending