Ceebeey Tacaal, Atmis disloged Al Shabaab from Califooldheere and security guards from Hiiraan have been deployed at Mahaday bridge kkkk

These people who totally depand on us and AMISOM want to lead Hirshabelle 🤣🤣

Hassan Sheikh sent Taliyaha 27aad Kooshin to With SNA from Hiiraan to guard the bridge he got so angery on al shabaab enabler Guudlawe after Jeyte called him Habar shiish that must he dealt with him bc al Shabaab using at night both Mahaday and Sabuun bridges

Waceysle Abwaan Garaad who used to say Jeyte will be arrested now believes in him bc he doesnt want more Al Shabaab gurmad to his devastated region he says after investigating what Jeyte said he found out that no one stays in Mahaday bridge at night they all run from it to miirtuugo and biyacade

Screenshot_20231003-204206.jpg

Screenshot_20231003-210622.jpg

2 days ago this site posted it. Cidaan waxay i xasuusinayaan markaan Xamar aadey kuwa shaqada qabiil lagu siiyo oo u wacdo kuwa kale oo khibrad leh markaan ku dhahay oo kan maad u dhiibatid wuxuu yiri qabiil aa kaas la iigu keenay

Hada cidaan waa na ilaaliya na xoreeya unukaana wax maamulayna 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231003-211111.jpg

Last edited:
They will back.

We had them in the same bushes and dislodged them wothout Amisom 🤣🤣
This is the hawadle side not the abgaal side between jalalaqsi and mahaday same terrain.
Same terrain kulaha. Look how dry and open XL land is compared to north of Mahadaay. The place is literally called ‘ciid ciidka’. Clue is in the name. They dug trenches few metres deep hence why the airstrikes were useless. What can Macawiisley with light weapons do?
CED4C20F-A3CE-402A-88E1-F6DB37294D47.jpeg
28B2F561-3EF4-437F-86B0-5D6D24D361FD.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
I like Colonel Farax Kooshin. He was Taliye Ibrahims pick and much more mobile than NN stooge Tawane. Hopefully he will be promoted to General saan ceeb waaye odayga waa inla dalacsiiya.

Taliyaha Guutada 5aad Colonel Bakaay (Ujeejeen) is in charge of Beledweyne security then I suppose

Is this true? Al kabab is preparing another attack in the shabelleha?

They hiding in bushes in cidcidka

They've crossed the river and have dug deep trenches but they"ve been surrounded for the past 3 weeks. Its thick greenery on the river banks so it is difficult terrain. None of have got past the local SNA and Macawiisleey.

There were no other SNA in the area up until yesterday

Jungle

VIP
Same terrain kulaha. Look how dry and open XL land is compared to north of Mahadaay. The place is literally called ‘ciid ciidka’. Clue is in the name. They dug trenches few metres deep hence why the airstrikes were useless. What can Macawiisley with light weapons do?
View attachment 296984View attachment 296985
Waa nacas laangaab ah

Shabab regularly blow up Beledweyne, Buulo Burte, Jalalaqsi with massive trucks. Loads of casualties and dozens of buildings wiped out. All this comes from the west side of the river.

^^^Buulo Burte terminal didnt last a week. Last week a huge bomb causing alot of destruction thefe too. BB and Jalalaq DCs can't go westside of their districts lol

@The Midlands help yourself first in our land you are cannon fodder intii bad baado waxa la lee yahay orod iska bax mahaan wax kuma lahiidee

Waa nacas laangaab ah

Shabab regularly blow up Beledweyne, Buulo Burte, Jalalaqsi with massive trucks. Loads of casualties and dozens of buildings wiped out. All this comes from the west side of the river.

^^^Buulo Burte terminal didnt last a week. Last week a huge bomb causing alot of destruction thefe too. BB and Jalalaq DCs can't go westside of their districts lol

@The Midlands help yourself first in our land you are cannon fodder intii bad baado waxa la lee yahay orod iska bax mahaan wax kuma lahiidee
Hawadle goes to 30km beyond Hiiraan border we are now in Duduble in the North east Mahaday vacinity 40km from our border all this are protected by us this is the same terrain as Ciidciidka not just that we went to Cali Fooldheere and Ciidciidka what fucking Hiiraan you are talking about? when the victory was close your igu sawir guys arrived to take the credit so we left it wich why you called Amisom you pussy useless cowards 🤣🤣

Hassan Sh told you that "Tomorrow dont complain about Hawadle when they settle your land there will be integration even Murusade Ibrahim mahadalla said there will be isdhexgal after the war no more xuduud😂

Hiiraan State runs Mahaday 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231003-220457.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Hawadle goes to 30km beyond Hiiraan border we are now in Duduble in the east Mahaday vacinity 40km from our border all this are protected by us this is the same terrain as Ciidciidka not just that we went to Cali Fooldheere and Ciidciidka and one the victory was close your igu sawir guys arrived to take the credit so we left it wich why you called Amisom you pussy useless cowards 🤣🤣

Hassan Sh told you that "Tomorrow dont complain about Hawadle when they settle your land there will be integration even Murusade Ibrahim mahadalla said there will be isdhexgal after the war 😂

Hiiraan State runs Mahaday 🤣🤣

View attachment 296988
Boon no such thing hiraan state. Nuur dheere works for President Ali Guudlaawe and Colonel Kooshin for General Ibrahim.

Pick a side Dabageed or Ali Jeyte but you also cheer on khawaarij so I don't know sxb laangaab ina tahay waa iska caddahay. Dabageed is our guy.

Boon no such thing hiraan state. Nuur dheere works for President Ali Guudlaawe and Colonel Kooshin for General Ibrahim.

Pick a side Dabageed or Ali Jeyte but you also cheer on khawaarij so I don't know sxb laangaab ina tahay waa iska caddahay. Dabageed is our guy.
Dameer you are under Amisom Hawadle by the orders of president Jetye against your dameer
🤣🤣

Even Dabageed is under Jeyte as he admitted it and so Guudoawe now Jeyte is the real Hirshabelle leader. Abdiqadir boss called him "ku xigeenka hassan Sh" all these taliye bla bla are under Jeyte.
Screenshot_20231003-220457.jpg

Last edited:
As always Beesha Xawadle has to safe these cawaans focking cowards, they need a Xawadle warriors and whole new battalions of thousands jaree.ers AMISOms to fight off skinny starved rahanweyne Shabaabists from abusing their donkey women.

Cawaanka Bantu @Jungle is busy hugging HGs Gus so tight while Alshabaabs and AMISOMs are tagteaming his cawaan donkey Hooyo in Shabellede Dhexe, focking fuley cawaan cawaan dhaley.

Last edited:
These people who totally depand on us and AMISOM want to lead Hirshabelle 🤣🤣

Hassan Sheikh sent Taliyaha 27aad Kooshin to With SNA from Hiiraan to guard the bridge he got so angery on al shabaab enabler Guudlawe after Jeyte called him Habar shiish that must he dealt with him bc al Shabaab using at night both Mahaday and Sabuun bridges

Waceysle Abwaan Garaad who used to say Jeyte will be arrested now believes in him bc he doesnt want more Al Shabaab gurmad to his devastated region he says after investigating what Jeyte said he found out that no one stays in Mahaday bridge at night they all run from it to miirtuugo and biyacade

View attachment 296967

View attachment 296968

2 days ago this site posted it. Cidaan waxay i xasuusinayaan markaan Xamar aadey kuwa shaqada qabiil lagu siiyo oo u wacdo kuwa kale oo khibrad leh markaan ku dhahay oo kan maad u dhiibatid wuxuu yiri qabiil aa kaas la iigu keenay

Hada cidaan waa na ilaaliya na xoreeya unukaana wax maamulayna 🤣🤣

View attachment 296970
AMISOM and Xawadle have come to rescue the cawaan bantu donkies abgaals

As always Beesha Xawadle has to safe these cawaans focking cowards, they need a Xawadle warriors and whole new battalions of thousands jaree.ers AMISOms to fight off skinny starved rahanweyne Shabaabists from abusing their donkey women.

Cawaanka Bantu @Jungle is busy hugging HGs Gus so tight while Alshabaabs and AMISOMs are tagteaming his cawaan donkey Hooyo in Shabellede Dhexe, focking fuley cawaan cawaan dhaley.
These useless Agoonyar Cawaans who can't be even trusted with guarding their own bridge's to the point Hassan Sh asked Hawadle to guard it in a city that have big Amisom base are competing with HG oo Sharafkii Somaliyeed ay waseen soo celisay as the somali president is not protected by Amisom for two months.

And who keeps the order in Kaaraan? HG and Hawadle who got trained in Uganda. Warabul kacba i was talking yesterday to a woman in Baladweyne who is married to one of them she said he gets paid $200 a month not $500 that was only the first time. He was recruited from Baladweyne.
HG and XL in Uganda now keeping order in the lawless North Xamar of Ciyaal weero

This is why we should add Kaaraan to their Ciyaalweero Jowhar State and keep Mogadishu post-Amisom under HG

They are jealous of HG because they depand on Amisom and Daarood preference of them but trust me Hassan Sh will end these laangaab bantuyar for once and all 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It is not a good sign for Somalia that a clan as important to Sonalia’s political economy as Abgaal is unable to dislodge these khawarij. A clan that has the numbers, wealth, and political power of Abgaal should not be struggling this much.

I’m shocked that Alshabab are not withdrawing to west of the river and are trying to hold territory in Middle Shabelle and Galgaduud. Culusow is not holding back, SNA are at full power. The kufaar are stronger than I believed.

Puntland needs to consider the possibility of FGS defeat and withdrawal to Banadir. A long war, which this is turning into, is to the advantage of the khwarij. It is too bad Puntland has no capacity to help at all.

Aun to the shuhada who have died, at least they are in janah. We may be facing state collapse.

https://www.hudson.org/terrorism/fa...-somalia-war-against-al-shabaab-james-barnett

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Allegedly shabab are hiding in the forest. Unless flushed out the forces will have to sleep with one eye open.

Last edited:
It is not a good sign for Somalia that a clan as important to Sonalia’s political economy as Abgaal is unable to dislodge these khawarij. A clan that has the numbers, wealth, and political power of Abgaal should not be struggling this much.

I’m shocked that Alshabab are not withdrawing to west of the river and are trying to hold territory in Middle Shabelle and Galgaduud. Culusow is not holding back, SNA are at full power. The kufaar are stronger than I believed.

Puntland needs to consider the possibility of FGS defeat and withdrawal to Banadir. A long war, which this is turning into, is to the advantage of the khwarij. It is too bad Puntland has no capacity to help at all.

Aun to the shuhada who have died, at least they are in janah. We may be facing state collapse.

https://www.hudson.org/terrorism/fa...-somalia-war-against-al-shabaab-james-barnett
This war has exposed the true langaabs who hide under the capital banner and truly hold no power outside of it.

It showed who can fight and who is langaab and weak.

This war has exposed the true langaabs who hide under the capital banner and truly hold no power outside of it.

It showed who can fight and who is langaab and weak.
ATMIS took part in hiraan especially places like jicibow and aboorey despite it being open dry lands unlike ‘Ciid ciidka’. First time they are taking part in our offensive. Why couldn’t nuur dheere dislodge AS from the thick forests if they are so strong? Because they don’t have the equipment for that. We are weaker than you but still managed to bully you in your dream state HS. Seems fair to me :manny:

not hard to understand. Abgaal subs don’t fight collectively and have every man for themselves mentality. Worked for us all except waceysle and daud who have Al Shabaab sympathisers amongst them. You can’t fight a war like this and anyone who pays attention realises AS uses that to their advantage.

We aren’t willing to help each other out but hawaadle fight collectively. As for ciid ciidka, how can macawiisley do the job that airstrikes failed to do?

Last edited:
We are weaker than you but still managed to bully you in your dream state HS. Seems fair to me
What have you done to bully me? Maybe using SFG boomarjo resources that they have provided counts as bullying? Because it was them who was against me lol.

Today, I control and selected my own MPs, collect my own taxes, control my own security and control my own region.

Apparently I am bullied

What have you done to bully me? Maybe using SFG boomarjo resources that they have provided counts as bullying? Because it was them who was against me lol.

Today, I control and selected my own MPs, collect my own taxes, control my own security and control my own region.

Apparently I am bullied
So why are you people calcaaling constantly on FB? Admit it Cali Guudlawe managed to make your whole clan cry and that’s clear for Somali Maxamed to see. Your people literally dragged a donkey through the streets and put a picture of his face on it as well as your MPs directly dissing him. If we didn’t do anything to you guys, OP wouldn’t be spazzing out with 5 daily threads for past year. Read this thread below. Dude got bullied so hard in politics he had to accuse a entire clans women of adultury :banderas:

Last edited:
So why are you people calcaaling constantly on FB? Admit it Cali Guudlawe managed to make your whole clan cry and that’s clear for Somali Maxamed to see. Your people literally dragged a donkey through the streets and put a picture of his face on it as well as your MPs directly dissing him. If we didn’t do anything to you guys, OP wouldn’t be spazzing out with 5 daily threads for past year. Read this thread below and tell me it doesn’t sound like a victim who got smashed in politics:mjcry:

I have been on longer than OP, I stopped taking Guudlaawe serious the day Farmaajo left office after that the dude became a miskiin teletubby

Trending

Latest posts