Ceeb calayk! gaajo locals N Hargeisa hang out wth a tourist all day and then they follow them 2 a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When it was time to pay none of the locals moved a finger. It wasn’t expensive, but experiences like this leave a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. It’d be nice to think that they just want to hang out with me without wanting anything material in return, but sometimes that’s not the case. I understand that it is a very poor country, and I wouldn’t have any problems inviting friendly locals to a meal. But I don’t like it when they invite themselves.

:tacky::tacky:

cadaanka will go to the poorest countries and complain about being hustled :drakewtf:

At least the yemani was clever enough to take them to his fam or friends restaurant.

personally i would do away with non somali tourist. reason being you have to dedicate extra police to look after them and they dont bring in that much money. plus they wind give you a bad rep when they leave

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
cadaanka will go to the poorest countries and complain about being hustled :drakewtf:

At least the yemani was clever enough to take them to his fam or friends restaurant.

personally i would do away with non somali tourist. reason being you have to dedicate extra police to look after them and they dont bring in that much money. plus they wind give you a bad rep when they leave

They were indha-yar, most likely Singaporeans.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A long while back I went back home and I ran into 2 dudes that I knew from here in North America. One was a deportee and the other was voluntarily living there.

So one day they picked me up and we checked out the city and then eventually we went to Maansoor restaurant/ hotel. They ordered their good and I ordered mine. Then when it was time to pay they turn to me. I looked at them like :camby: I mean when did we agreed upon this ? Who do you think I am. Eventually I paid but very pissed. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.