Cbc Canada launching a tv show abt Somali gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
cast_shadia_ali.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/shootthemessenger/m/site/

seriously!! pirates, terrorists and now gangs. soon enough there will be shows about our welfare scams in the UK and the rape epidemic in Scandinavia and the entire world will now what scum we are.
Never mind that these fucking low lifes are committing these crimes, but why the f*ck would any self respecting Somali act on these shows.
we are honestly selling our dignity, its not like in the 90's when they had to make black hawk down with Nigerians, now we are lining up for white people to exploit and make money of our shortcomings.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wtf that link is about some crime drama lmfao

yo menace on some crazy shit

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
LOL!!!A crime drama based on the Rob Ford saga?! If this series becomes successful, it's cross over to the states! :siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
seriously!! pirates, terrorists and now gangs. soon enough there will be shows about our welfare scams in the UK and the rape epidemic in Scandinavia and the entire world will now what scum we are.
Never mind that these fucking low lifes are committing these crimes, but why the f*ck would any self respecting Somali act on these shows.
we are honestly selling our dignity, its not like in the 90's when they had to make black hawk down with Nigerians, now we are lining up for white people to exploit and make money of our shortcomings.

This is just bad for our image it's not gonna set us back the only thing that sets us back is somalis who are hardcore qabiilist

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
This show will also air on ITV.
Both networks produced this show.
Toronto is on the map thanks to Drake and Dixon s! :cool:

VixR

Veritas
You guys are being touchy, doesn't look as bad as the comments make it seem.

Your image = what you're doing out there. U have these doings yet u want a pristine image, but that flies nowhere.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You guys are being touchy, doesn't look as bad as the comments make it seem.

Your image = what you're doing out there. U have these doings yet u want a pristine image, but that flies nowhere.
Image means everything man. Look how people here talk shit about African Americans and Arabs based on their rep, same will soon apply to us by europeans and other africans if Somalis keep being retarded. It's already started happening and been for a while I think

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Image means everything man. Look how people here talk shit about African Americans and Arabs based on their rep, same will soon apply to us by europeans and other africans if Somalis keep being retarded. It's already started happening and been for a while I think
I don't think ppl make connections like that, oddly.

Get this. I still get ignorance when I refer to my ethnicity, or being Somali, despite that pirate movie with Barkhad, and BHD being very popular as far as war movies go around here. I still get asked if it (Somali(a)/land) is an island.

I don't think it would change anything drastic. But between this and Knaan's HBO series (both of whom I've only heard about on here), damn. Maybe this will put fire under our ass, maybe it will lead to resolution by bringing these community issues to light. Maybe not.

With BHD, I've heard Somalis complain endlessly about being repped by Nigerian actors, now people are upset the actors are Somali :ftw9nwa:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ok i googled the show and can't find anything on somalis specifically

like what are y'all talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending