Cayr joins Shabellaha Dhexe offensive to help in Ruunirgood

bidenkulaha

GalYare
3F8EF724-D93B-4D36-B66E-8F16CB127B0B.jpeg

These guys go back to ASWJs and have been conscripted by Mahad to Military Police

Good luck to them.

Are they the same people who gave xoolo to deeganka biyo Cade? I think these ASWJs are accompanying Adan Jeele leader of military police who is in runirgood as well.

i don't see middle shabelle being alkebab free by HSM term. we should make sure though northern part is free otherwise they can launch attacks onto galgaduud.
It is already basically free. Only three towns east of the river are under AS right now. Ceelbacad, Hilowle gaab and xarunta degmada runirgood. They are all located on Galgaduud border

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
i don't see middle shabelle being alkebab free by HSM term. we should make sure though northern part is free otherwise they can launch attacks onto galgaduud.
It’ll be free, they sent military police+new abubakar sadiiq special force brigade+gorgor is now coming back after the new taliyaha was named

It is already basically free. Only three towns east of the river are under AS right now. Ceelbacad, Hilowle gaab and xarunta degmada runirgood. They are all located on Galgaduud border. Only place in SH/dhexe that the Shabaab were locals hence why it took so long

do u have a current map of the hirshablle front?

do u have a current map of the hirshablle front?
Nope but use the river as a guide. Anything west of the river is under Shabaab expect North West Hiraan which is Jijeele land. East of the river is free in hiran and in MS except only those three towns mentioned above which will be done within this week I’m sure

Jungle

VIP
Are they the same people who gave xoolo to deeganka biyo Cade? I think these ASWJs are accompanying Adan Jeele leader of military police who is in runirgood as well.

Correct these boys' commander Adan Jeele is up there as well as Abshir Kaaraan, DC of Kaaraan.