@Canuck was on to something with her dislike for Oromo

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly they are more welcome to puntland, than isaaqs and hawiye

they are vital work force and outnumber the Madows 50 to 1 in puntland,

hopefully they will be included into our milliary so they can fend of hutu attacks

At that time your region name would not be land of punt but land of Oromo

Hubble

VIP
He said EX Oromo

He even IS an ex Oromo though. He has dhaqan Somali, better af Somali than cad cad, he's not a raw meat eating Habeshite. I don't have a problem with him. But that other guy better start learning how to speak afka because that's very rude. How long have they been around? Were they the early refugees who came pre independence or are they new arrivals?

image.jpeg
This is their city or country Adama

EXOromo waa maxay :faysalwtf:

Scratch what I said before, these people need to be sent packing ASAP. Demands for a share in the political process will soon follow when their numbers are large enough. Controlled immigration is one thing, but having them come in the thousands claiming Somali abtiris and the right to government representation is another thing.
We have Jaarso claiming Sacad Muse in Hargeisa you know. :mugshotman:

He even IS an ex Oromo though. He has dhaqan Somali, better af Somali than cad cad, he's not a raw meat eating Habeshite. I don't have a problem with him. But that other guy better start learning how to speak afka because that's very rude. How long have they been around? Were they the early refugees who came pre independence or are they new arrivals?

He is part of Ethiopian plan of annihilation of Somalia trust the name Somalia will disappear from map because of them.

Hubble

VIP
He is part of Ethiopian plan of annihilation of Somalia trust the name Somalia will disappear from map because of them.

That is my biggest worry but we can't do shit while the IC are our puppet masters and our puppet leaders are slaves either to our diseased neighbours or to qabiil. Ex Oromo does seem distasteful, fake. That man who couldn't speak our language has entitlement written over him and all because other Oromo settled there abd learned the language. We need to start taxing them or kick them out.

These people Oromo are 50 millions and their reproduction rate is very high. Israel government had to sterilize them because of this fact. Let them to flood Somalia which is 12 millions is disaster. They are ticking bomb and soon we will have addisbaba riot.

That is my biggest worry but we can't do shit while the IC are our puppet masters and our puppet leaders are slaves either to our diseased neighbours or to qabiil. Ex Oromo does seem distasteful, fake. That man who couldn't speak our language has entitlement written over him and all because other Oromo settled there abd learned the language. We need to start taxing them or kick them out.

Why tax them? Our youth die due high unemployment rate and these illegal are working in our country. We have 70% of our youth are unemployment

Last edited:
These people Oromo are 50 millions and their reproduction rate is very high. Israel government had to sterilize them because of these fact. Let them to flood Somalia which is 12 millions is disaster. They are ticking bomb and soon we will have addisbaba riot.
Did you watch the video ? Our harti clan is Living in their oromo regions since the 30s thank you oromo

Did you watch the video ? Our harti clan is Living in their oromo regions since the 30s thank you oromo

Do you believe his lies? Listen the sayyid Mohamed 's daughter lives till today in Ceerigaabo and I know personally his grandchildren his family some of them live in kismayo before you take his words research and ask Ogaden people about sayyid 's family. Something else do name Palestine rings bell in your mind?

Do you believe his lies? Listen the sayyid Mohamed 's daughter lives till today in Ceerigaabo and I know personally his grandchildren his family some of them live in kismayo before you take his words research and ask Ogaden people about sayyid 's family. Something else do name Palestine rings bell in your mind?
He Said the harti Fighters left for our regions not the zayid family

Status
Not open for further replies.