Canadian PM welcomes Syrian refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
He promised 25,000 Syrian refugees from December 2015 to February 2016 and here is at at the Toronto airport with the Ontario Premier meeting the first group of them that the government brought over in the first government flight. This is the first act he did as PM.

He's a good man. I'm sure almost all of those older refugees reject Western values but it was still the right thing to do to people fleeing from war. Humans should help each other in times of need.

I posted this video because all of us have parents who either fled Somalia's dictatorship or the later civil war. Or maybe you yourself also fled if you were older than I. This video reminded me of us.

P.M Justin Trudeau, may you be in office for a long time. Good man:nvjpqts:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What are these 'western values' you assume most of the refugees reject?:patrice:

Gay marriage, not stoning for adultery and executing those who leave the religion, etc etc. I can go all day. But I won't. Their children will be like me when they grow up so I'll turn the other way if their parents think this way.

I am here to applaud my great leader for his compassion. His father was also compassionate and Justin got it from his dad; we Somalis live here because of his father

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Gay marriage, not stoning for adultery and executing those who leave the religion, etc etc. I can go all day. But I won't. Their children will be like me when they grow up so I'll turn the other way if their parents think this way.

I am here to applaud my great leader for his compassion. His father was also compassionate and Justin got it from his dad; we Somalis live here because of his father

You mean a Salafi Atheist turned Shia?:hemad:

What makes you think Shia's accept these Western values the Sunni's reject?:lolbron:

Hafez

VIP
@AbdiJohnson since you're Shia, on the next 'Ashura I'm going to remind you of 'the mourning of Muharram' (you know, the day they all gather to mourn over the lost lives of the prophet (SAW)'s household in Karbala).

The Expressions of grief include sine-zani(beating the chest), zangir-zani (beating oneself with chains), and tage-zani or qama-zani also known as tatbir (hitting oneself with swords or knives).

Good luck man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts