Canada truly sucks..meth forced 2 shovel snow from their sidewalk @2 bc snow plowers r limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Looool. Yo I'm actually not but wallahi if I was in town I would've made the largest shit talking thread forcing this waste yute to come to downtown ymca or that masjid near your base for 1on1
Lmaoo I know just fucking with y'all.

Kkkkkkkk @ downtown ymca. I heard @AbdiJohnson giving the khutbah at that masjid this Friday lol

S

syntax

Lmaoo I know just fucking with y'all.

Kkkkkkkk @ downtown ymca. I heard @AbdiJohnson giving the khutbah at that masjid this Friday lol

Kkkkkkk but yo in order to celebrate @AbdiJohnsons achievements from here on out I'm just gnna refer to him as top 15. I am personally denouncing his name because I feel like we should glory his success

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This forehead makes me unstoppable when I'm driving into the lane :mjswag:
It is my intention, Inshalah, to be in OTT in just few months and play you yutes one on one ..il film it and post it here for an epic confirmation as the ultimate SSLegend..I'll even stop by Tdot to take @Sultana to dinner and convince her to be unconfirmed concubine :hemad:

S

syntax

May I be protected from the evil eye
Bro if your bragging about being top 15 to a bunch of niggas..u gotta be using it as a pickup line amirite. Damn man u probably get so many es. Yo u know what f*ck it ,we aren't playing 1on1. I'm not tryna get merked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending