Can you get divorced in jannah?

You know how trash of a partner you have to be to receive divorce papers in literal heaven where people are incapable of feeling negative emotion, as ordained by Allah???
:damedamn:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I feel so demoralised ever since I found out women can only have one partner in jannah no hoor al ayn for us😔 I thought the selling point of jannah was that there would be no haram halal stuff like in the dunya where we are tested. @Yaraye

There will be no reason for you to feel dissatisfied there. You will be in the best relationship. It will be better than what you think the best is here in ways I can't even explain. The flaws of this world do not exist there. Neither will your flaws or other people's faults be there. Your concern then is removed because you will be given more than what you think is best and will be content forever. You will never feel boredom or the need for an upgrade. Jannah is not this world. You have to learn to trust Allah that He will give you something better when He says it.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
There will be no reason for you to feel dissatisfied there. You will be in the best relationship. It will be better than what you think the best is here in ways I can't even explain. The flaws of this world do not exist there. Neither will your flaws or other people's faults be there. Your concern then is removed because you will be given more than what you think is best and will be content forever. You will never feel boredom or the need for an upgrade. Jannah is not this world. You have to learn to trust Allah that He will give you something better when He says it.
Spending eternity with one partner sounds so scary. 😟

Spending eternity with one partner sounds so scary. 😟
You have no concept of what you don't know. All you are doing is projecting from now, and this world is nothing like Jannah. Nothing will be the same. All you are doing is thinking about this world extended forever. That's not what Jannah is.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I would say covetousness still exists in jannah because adam and eve were tempted to eat from the tree. The idea of a man having 72 virgins plus a wife meanwhile I am only reserved to one man makes me feel im being sold short.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
You have no concept of what you don't know. All you are doing is projecting from now, and this world is nothing like Jannah. Nothing will be the same. All you are doing is thinking about this world extended forever. That's not what Jannah is.
Im acc gonna die from heartbreak rn cus what if jannah is gender roles 2.0 I wanna be ape shit crazy in jannah without any limits. If Im good in this life I earned it thats the deal 😭

I would say covetousness still exists in jannah because adam and eve were tempted to eat from the tree. The idea of a man having 72 virgins plus a wife meanwhile I am only reserved to one man makes me feel im being sold short.
What exists there is different than here and no, you will be fulfilled.

Are you really saying you are being sold short by Allah? I think you should seriously reflect on this. First of all, sold short on what? No one deserves anything. Everything we have and Jannah will be because of Allah's mercy. If the Creator tells you, you will get rewarded plenty and you will be fulfilled and yet you sit here with small-minded ignorant greed thinking those small things even compare to the gift Allah will give the ones who enter paradise. You need some sense of perspective.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist

Are you really saying you are being sold short by Allah? I think you should seriously reflect on this. First of all, sold short on what? No one deserves anything. Everything we have and Jannah will be because of Allah's mercy. If the Creator tells you, you will get rewarded plenty and you will be fulfilled and yet you sit here with small-minded ignorant greed thinking those small things even compare to the gift Allah will give the ones who enter paradise. You need some sense of perspective.
I grew up with the assumption that jannah is a free place where you can you whatever you want excuse my ignorance

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist

Adam and Hawwa were completely fulfilled in Jannah yet still disobeyed Allah. How did that happen? Do people in Jannah sin? 🤔

I grew up with the assumption that jannah is a free place where you can you whatever you want excuse my ignorance
Yes, you are free there. But again, Jananh is not here. You cannot even think what it would look like. It's beyond what you think is amazing, so will your life be. Your Creator knows more about you and what fulfills you more than you do. Our minds are not equipped to understand the depths of these things. But we have been given guidance and some knowledge that is simple for us to navigate this world and act accordingly. That is why you should be a good Muslim.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Yes, you are free there. But again, Jananh is not here. You cannot even think what it would look like. It's beyond what you think is amazing, so will your life be. Your Creator knows more about you and what fulfills you more than you do. Our minds are not equipped to understand the depths of these things. But we have been given guidance and some knowledge that is simple for us to navigate this world and act accordingly. That is why you should be a good Muslim.
Facts. Allah created us and knows us and what we want. Im just gonna trust Allah. Also sorry Can i ask u another question its kinda dumb tho

I love everything you post on this forum Adeer Alchemist. You always singlehandedly put to rest the nonsensical claim that religiousity/piety and intellect can't coexist in perfect harmony. Keep cooking on here, king!
Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Adam and Hawwa were completely fulfilled in Jannah yet still disobeyed Allah. How did that happen? Do people in Jannah sin? 🤔
I am not a scholar of Islam so all I can give you is my limited knowledge. But Adam and Hawa had free will and did do that because Shaytan influenced them. Allah forgave them when they repented. But they were sent down to this world.

In Jannah, there will be no such situation -- Shaytan will not be around at all, he will be punished for what he is doing.

All the acts of transgression will never enter your mind, and all your desires will be good and they will be given to you, and I can never emphasize this enough, you will be fulfilled. Isn't that amazing?

Last edited:
I love everything you post on this forum Adeer Alchemist. You always singlehandedly put to rest the nonsensical claim that religiousity/piety and intellect can't coexist in perfect harmony. Keep cooking on here, king!
Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not a pious person, and my religiosity needs much improvement. I have a lot of shortcomings to deal with, trust me. Thank you for your good intentions, regardless.

Trending

Latest posts