Can reer hargeisa just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like this have been the norm for a while now, I don't know whoever the hell told them it's the cool thing to do now: :pachah1::dead:

IdJvoS5.jpg

5CUFpiK.jpg

rjpZyrn.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
I went to a wedding in Hergaisa they were even dancing with indian songs lolol they pretty it much adapt the indian culture due to a lot of them watching indian movies and series

Reer hargeisa are the biggest fucking badow I have seen

Maalinkii iigu horeysay ee aan arko Facebook ayay ahayd, saacad dhan ayaanna yaabanaa. Why on earth would they wanna imitate Indians, of all people in the world? :mindblown:

Sis, why wear the saari when we have the guntiino, which like u said is very similar? Would an Indian bride wear a guntiino instead of a saari?

Probably not. What about the white dress? Its widely worn but it isn't our culture either. I personally love our traditional wedding dress but it probably doesn't get glamorised enough specially back home.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
It happens in the west too especially where I live. I just don't understand how are you going to wear someone else's dhaqan on one of the most important days of your life akhas wallah. Theres nothing more beautiful than our Diric/guntiino wear it with pride shidd

Probably not. What about the white dress? Its widely worn but it isn't our culture either. I personally love our traditional wedding dress but it probably doesn't get glamorised enough specially back home.

Good point. I'm not in favour of the white dress either, but the difference is the entire world has adopted the white dress as a result of colonialism and influence of western media. So when a Somali bride wears a white dress, yes she's not sticking to her culture, but no one will think it's odd cuz the whole world does it. But wearing a saari and the guy wearing an Alladin get-up, that's just strange and pathetic.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
My first love she was HA, so I drop here some respect.

This pic shows people from Ugandishu aka Bantunistan and Northie doesn"t look the same.
The saddest part is why they dress Indian code? And leave their beautiful culture behind.

My first love she was HA, so I drop here some respect.

This pic shows people from Ugandishu aka Bantunistan and Northie doesn"t look the same.

lol, That's nonsense sxb. All Somalis look the same. The most drop dead gorgeous women I've seen have been Hawiye and a couple Rahanwayne girls from the south.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
lol, That's nonsense sxb. All Somalis look the same. The most drop dead gorgeous women I've seen have been Hawiye and a couple Rahanwayne girls from the south.

I didn't say Hawiye are ugly. Hawiye got most beautiful girls too, but Mogadishu become full of Madows from Shabeelaha and Kampala. Needs to be fixed ASAP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts