Can Puntland Stand Alone??

So, forget about Ceeri, you are saying, Ceel Caynaba, and Laasa Surad are Isaq territory?
Forget Laas surad, Waqderia is Isaaq
1673318456378.png

The map is correct, those places are exclaves even if Harti. The second map is showcasing how large the first map (Harti territory) is compared to Isaaq territories.
It is no different from some people claiming Burtinle. I can not engage in those types of claims, and counter-claims with people, born in the noughties, never been to these regions, and are unfamiliar with their history.

Buuhoodle? Maybe you don't know but our border starts less than 20km From Buuhoodle Town, at Kalshaale. Parts of Buuhoodle such as, Odanleh, Qorilugud and Kalshaale are all ours. Cayn wax la dhahaa ma jirto. 99% of Togdheer 99.5% Waqooyi Galbeed, 50% Sool, 35% Awdal and of course 70% of Sanaag.
Qorilugud quite literally a border town and Kalshaale is Axmed Garaad’s grazing area by your logic Burco is also a shared district since Dhulbahante have a couple towns there.
9905F631-02C2-48E7-9AC5-7B95097E0F21.jpeg

Sxb @TimaJilic i don’t know one thing that the rest of Somalia will lose out on if PL even carved itself out of the country and floated away to become an island. Pl doesn’t provide any extra benefit to somalia that we need. I don’t see the fuss about this tbh. If this was jubbaland it would have been concerning as it is a resourceful state. However HSM is the president so he should just talk things out with Deni and carry on with trying to make sure all FMS are onboard. All of this just because HSM gave OG prime minister post lol

Last edited:

World

VIP
Sxb @TimaJilic i don’t know one thing that the rest of Somalia will lose out on if PL even carved itself out of the country and floated away to become an island. Pl doesn’t provide any extra benefit to somalia that we need. I don’t see the fuss about this tbh. If this was jubbaland it would have been concerning as it is a resourceful state. However HSM is the president so he should just talk things out with Deni and carry on with trying to make sure all FMS are onboard. All of this just because HSM gave OG prime minister post lol
Why does the riches of jubbaland or puntland concern you? You just want to steal other people’s resources. Stick to Xamar and Hiirshabelle. The resources of each federal state belong to its inhabitants not some yellow eyed hutu.

Why does the riches of jubbaland or puntland concern you? You just want to steal other people’s resources. Stick to Xamar and Hiirshabelle. The resources of each federal state belong to its inhabitants not some yellow eyed hutu.
Who says I want Jubbaland? Me or my clan have never claimed the place. I’m more than content with xamar, hirshabelle and Galmudug as I have everything I want there. I’m just saying it’s understandable if Jubbaland acts like they don’t need the fgs who are much more resourceful compared to Puntland who provide no use or benefits whatsoever.

Focus on Somaliland abusing your people as we speak rather than what hawiyes get up to 3000km away

Last edited:

Awdalite

Araabi
Buuhoodle? Maybe you don't know but our border starts less than 20km From Buuhoodle Town, at Kalshaale. Parts of Buuhoodle such as, Odanleh, Qorilugud and Kalshaale are all ours. Cayn wax la dhahaa ma jirto. 99% of Togdheer 99.5% Waqooyi Galbeed, 50% Sool, 35% Awdal and of course 70% of Sanaag.

Isaaq have 0 seats out of the 42 seats in the local government councils in Awdal and 0 seats in the parliamentary seats representing Awdal. They have 0 mayors in any town in Awdal aswell. They aren't even 2% in Awdal and that's being generous. 2 Isaaq candidates in the local elections and 1 Isaaq parliamentary candidate for Awdal turned out such humiliating numbers it's almost comedic lol.

The Isaaq parliamentary candidate called Abshir Axmed Xasan Dhidhar got a humiliating 800 votes and suffocated his way around trying to find all the Isaaq of any subclan to give him his vote. Compare that with the worst performing Samaroon subclan with the worst performance and lowest vote count which was the Bahabar Cabdale, a mainly Ethiopian Samaroon subclan who got 1200 votes.
Habar Cafaan, the smallest of the 3 main Samaroon subclans alone got 15,000 votes in Awdal where the Isaaq only had 800 altogether. Even if the Isaaq multiplied their vote counts by 3 times they still wouldn't be able to get 1 seat representing Awdal. That's how small their numbers are in Awdal and you're coming out with 35% lol. You suck at propaganda lol. Even the Ciise combined could only get 12,000 even though they came in from Djibouti and Ethiopia and they just managed to get 1 seat through a recount and an Adan Yonis candidate giving up his seat for representation purposes.

In Maroodi Jeex, the Samaroon candidates in Gabiley did much better than the other way round. The Samaroon candidates managed to get a combined vote count of over 3000. Shows you the difference in numbers.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Loool, was Khayre Ogaden? Was Cumar Cabdirishiid Ogaden? Was Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Ogaden? All those were PMs of governments Puntland had problems with. You have little understanding of Somali politics. No one is falling for your cheap iskudir kid, It's like me saying Abgaals were against N&N because Farmaajo has given the prime minister to Murursade. We are against Culusoow's poisonous politics and Xamze Barre is a stooge for him like Khayre was a stooge for Farmaajo.

Trending