Can Puntland Stand Alone??

Loool, was Khayre Ogaden? Was Cumar Cabdirishiid Ogaden? Was Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Ogaden? All those were PMs of governments Puntland had problems with. You have little understanding of Somali politics. No one is falling for your cheap iskudir kid, It's like me saying Abgaals were against N&N because Farmaajo has given the prime minister to Murursade. We are against Culusoow's poisonous politics and Xamze Barre is a stooge for him like Khayre was a stooge for Farmaajo.
I'm speaking specifically about why deni made this action not what Puntland generally thinks. deni in particular is mad that HSM never payed him back the campaign money and also didn't appoint a MJ PM

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We stand alone since 1998. We created TNG in 2004 and use our income and army to build new Somalia.

Just imagine it was before 20 years. Now Puntland its country. We have our own army and elections.

Only we stick with you in name of Somalia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sxb @TimaJilic i don’t know one thing that the rest of Somalia will lose out on if PL even carved itself out of the country and floated away to become an island. Pl doesn’t provide any extra benefit to somalia that we need. I don’t see the fuss about this tbh. If this was jubbaland it would have been concerning as it is a resourceful state. However HSM is the president so he should just talk things out with Deni and carry on with trying to make sure all FMS are onboard. All of this just because HSM gave OG prime minister post lol
Why do u always bring ogaden into ur discussion ogaden wa niman kablaha darood we have no problem with them… this have nothing to do with qabil hassan shieq didn’t give them prime minister they are prime minster because of 4.5 system

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
We blessed hawiyee darood Isaaq raxanween bantu all somali all Muslim. Look at Ethiopia struggling between ethnicity and religion. Same thing with Nigeria country bout to split with buhari and Obi election

Laagite

الداروودي
Buuhoodle? Maybe you don't know but our border starts less than 20km From Buuhoodle Town, at Kalshaale. Parts of Buuhoodle such as, Odanleh, Qorilugud and Kalshaale are all ours. Cayn wax la dhahaa ma jirto. 99% of Togdheer 99.5% Waqooyi Galbeed, 50% Sool, 35% Awdal and of course 70% of Sanaag.
70% of Sanaag kulaha

Did you know Shimbiraale is closer to Ceelafweyne district than Badhan District.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Loool, was Khayre Ogaden? Was Cumar Cabdirishiid Ogaden? Was Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Ogaden? All those were PMs of governments Puntland had problems with. You have little understanding of Somali politics. No one is falling for your cheap iskudir kid, It's like me saying Abgaals were against N&N because Farmaajo has given the prime minister to Murursade. We are against Culusoow's poisonous politics and Xamze Barre is a stooge for him like Khayre was a stooge for Farmaajo.
Absolutely us HG were against Farmaajo because he gave PM to Murusade. We know your game mr midghaan larper, PL is a jealous state and is against any progress down south due to knowing it’ll destroy their relevance.

Runtii tho Somalia doesn’t need that barren land. However we must pretend till the constitution and IMF debt relief is achieved

Last edited:
Absolutely us HG were against Farmaajo because he gave PM to Murusade. We know your game mr midghaan larger, PL is a jealous state and is against any progress down south due to knowing it’ll destroy their relevance.

Runtii tho Somalia doesn’t need that barren land. However we must pretend till the constitution and IMF debt relief is achieved

Puntland special forces are liberating your dusty towns and every little success puntlanders achieve gets you triggered. Typical habar kintir behavior.

Small inaccuracy on the second map. Correct clan border in Maroodi Jeex is at Agabar. Most of the land West of the Red line was added to Baki district, Awdal in 2008 because Samaroon subclans who live there opted for it.
Screenshot_20230117_220835_Chrome.jpg

Hamzza

VIP
Absolutely us HG were against Farmaajo because he gave PM to Murusade. We know your game mr midghaan larper, PL is a jealous state and is against any progress down south due to knowing it’ll destroy their relevance.

@Gadhwayne isn't this guy one of those Darood sheegads who LARP as Hawiye to instigate fitna between the beesha dhexe of Somalia Italiana and the democracy in JSL?

Yes, Somalia doesn't need Puntland, it needs the famous fertile lands of Guriceel, It needs the port of Hobyo, it needs the Dhagax in Godinlabe, who the hell misses Puntland when you have Galmudug?

@Gadhwayne isn't this guy one of those Darood sheegads who LARP as Hawiye to instigate fitna between the beesha dhexe of Somalia Italiana and the democracy in JSL?

Yes, Somalia doesn't need Puntland, it needs the famous fertile lands of Guriceel, It needs the port of Hobyo, it needs the Dhagax in Godinlabe, who the hell misses Puntland when you have Galmudug?

I was waiting for @bidenkulaha to respond to this type of thread against reer Afmadow, Qoraxay etc.

Im also waiting on @convincation to throw it down with anti beesha dhexe threads against you or @DR OSMAN and @Thegoodshepherd

You guys know what I mean when I say convincation has no qualms karbaashing the first group and likewise bidenkulaha has no problems with karbaashinghe 2nd group but not vice versa

Trending

Latest posts